Chapter 2

*Annabelle's P.O.V*

I wake up one week later after I sent a letter to Niall. I check the mailbox everyday, but I get nothing. I get up and quickly run the brush through my hair before checking the mail. Bills, parent stuff, blah blah, AHA! A letter saying Annabelle on the front. I run up to my room and read the letter. Niall.. loves me? He must be joking. OHMYGAWD. He wants to keep in touch? YES YES YES!! I start to write another letter.

Dear Niall,

I would love to keep in touch! Thank you so much for sending me a letter back! It may not mean much to you, but it means a lot to me. So thanks. Maybe you could skype me sometime? My user is niall_lover_forever. Don't laugh. I couldn't think of much else. Tell the boys I said hi! My friend is a big fan and she would love an autograph from Harry. Could you mail me one so I can give it to her? Thanks. Got to go, talk to you soon. Love:

Annabelle

I walk over to the post office and drop the letter in. I start walking back when I see a familiar face. Emmet. Great. I try to avoid him but he catches my eye. "Hello Annabelle!" Emmet said. I scowl at him. "It's Anna." I mutter as I continue walking. "Hey, stop. Come here." He said gesturing to come over. I keep walking. I hear footsteps following me. "Now, Annabelle don't be like that." Emmet said as he leans in and crashes his lips into mine. I push him away. "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CREEP!!" I scream as I run back to my house. I don't look back as I run inside to safety.

*Niall's P.O.V*

Finally!! I got her letter! I read it with joy. hmm niall_lover_forever huh? I should skype her right now. Wait! I can't now! I'm a mess! I look down at my clothes. I'm wearing track pants and a baggy t-shirt and my hair is all messy. I run to the bathroom to get myself looking presentable. I have a quick shower and get dressed in jeans, a white t shirt with a black blazer. Geez, I look like Harry. I fix my hair a brush my teeth. Then I go on my computer and call her.

*Annabelle's P.O.V*

God Emmet such an idiot... Hmm? My computer starts making some weird noise. Skype. The user is.. nialloffical. OHMYGAWD!! It's Niall!!!!! I run quickly to my closet and change into a light pink polo shirt and white jeans. I quickly brush my hair then click accept. Niall beautiful face pops up on the screen. "Hi Niall!" I said quickly. "Hi! You must be Annabelle?" Niall said. "Yes I'm Annabelle. I'm so lucky to be able to talk to you!" I squeal, showing off my perfect white teeth. "And I am so lucky to be able to talk to you! You are so beautiful!" He said, smiling. I blush. Niall Horan thinks I'm pretty? OHMYKNFKJSHKSVSJHVHSHA!!!! Annabelle! I mentally slap myself. Stop fangirling. "So what's new with you?" I ask. What the hell kind of question was that Anna? I think. I'm such an idiot. "Well we are doing some twitter cams later, and our video diaries." He said bored. "I love those! Louis is so funny! He makes me crack up! And your laugh is adorable!" I squeak. Wait, did I just call Niall adorable? He'll think I'm weird. So I laugh to cover it up. "I think your laugh is adorable too." He said. "Thanks." I said blushing again. Niall was about to say something when Harry's face pops up on screen. "Hi I'm Harry!! Niall told me about you! He won't stop talking about you!!" Harry said. Niall talks about me? I see Niall hit Harry. "Shut up." Niall said as he looked back at me. "Your really pretty. I really like you." Niall said. Wait, whoa. He does? YAYYY!!!!!! Fangiring again. Urg. "I really like you too." I said, blowing him a kiss. I hear screaming in the background. 'ZAYN GIVE IT BACK!!!' 'NO WAY SUCKA!!' What the..? "Well I really got to go. Talk to you soon?" Niall said. "Yup." I said popping the 'p'. "Bye." He said kissing the screen, right where my nose would be. "Bye." I said as I shut off the computer. Wow. Niall Horan likes me.