𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙑𝙡𝙡𝙡

So things are perfect just as i imagined, he even bought a couple ring. He's so cute, isn't he? Everything went well for a couple months until last week. Whenever i called him..

”Hello? Baby! What are you doing now? I miss you so much. Can we meet at 5 pleaseeee i said because i miss him so much. Whenever i see him in school, he'll avoid me and said that he's busy.

”Y/n, i told you to not to call me when i play games! Why is it so hard for you to understand that? Im having a battle and i almost got killed, oh my god” he said full of disappoinment. He just hung up the call without saying anything. Im speechless, this is not mark lee that i know.

I stared at the ceiling for almost an hour. Did i do anything wrong? Am i uglier than I've ever been? Ahh i know, maybe I've hurted his feelings. But when? Argh im clueless, maybe he's bored of me. Or maybe he has a new girl, oh no.

I decide to meet him in school tomorrow and ask him if i do anything wrong. Even if i do, he should just be honest. He doesn't have to avoid me though, that just hurt my feelings. But you know, i love him and i must lower my ego to save this relationship.
__________________________________

I waited him at a couch while looking at my dad's photo, my dad left me when the day i take my exam. It happens recently and im sure mom have not moved on from the incident and thats why i wanted to make mom happier.

”Mark, you're here. Its been some weeks since we met, i miss yo—” my words stopped when he replied..

”Y/n, im kinda busy. Can you please hurry up because i have no time to talk to you” he said looking busy. Did he just say that he has no time for his girlfriend?

”You know, if i had done anything wrong, you can just tell me. Avoiding me just make things complicated and i dont like it, mark. Let's make this clear and be honest, im sorry if i done anything wrong to you” i said holding back my tears. It actually hurt to argue with your love ones.

”You want me honest? Ok then let's brakeup, im bored with you. Im disgusted with your clingy asses and i dont want you anymore” mark said with a cold face. Without knowing, my tears drop. Im hurted. He just said that he's disgusted with me.

Mark's pov.
What did i just say? Why did i said that? Am i crazy or what. Its true that I've been busy studying for my extra classes and im just stressed a bit but i didn't expect this to happen. Seeing her cry makes my heart aches, she doesn't deserve me. I dont have time for her. I love you y/n, its better to let you go.

Y/n's pov.
Mark look worried, but i dont care anymore. I felt pathetic for my self, am i a toy? Why would he play with my feelings. Im done alive, i dont think i deserve this damn world.

I take off the ring that mark gave me and throw it on the ground.

”Thanks for the memories” i said whiping my tears. As soon as i took off the ring, my head feels dizzy. I feel like im gonna faint. I dont remember anything about that.
________________________________

”My daughter, are you okay?”, daughter? Where am i and who's calling me daughter? I opened my eyes and see my dad, my beloved dad.

”Dad is that you? I missed you so much, i missed you dad. We all missed you” i said while crying really hard. Dad look confused.

”Hey what's wrong? Why are you crying? Is studying makes you stress?” he said with worried looking face. Did he just react to what I've said? I thought its a dream until i look at my phone. Its january 2019! What just happened?

”Your mom asked me to wake you up and eat breakfast before going to school, your last year's exam result is out today right? Im so excited” he said with a cute face. I missed my dad so much that i cant said anything. I missed his smile and his voice. Im so lucky to meet him again, my dad.
__________________________________

”Kim y/n, stop staring at the wall and eat your breakfast” said mom warning me, dad just smile and give me some side dish.

”Here, eat this my daughter. You must have enough energy to start your day”, dad said while smiling dearly to me. I almost cried because i really wish to see him smile again, i hope this moment last forever.

Huarghh, mom what is the menu for breakfast?” said doyoung while yawning. Doyoung look unmatured and cute, his pijama with cats on it makes me laugh while eating.

”Hey kim y/n, why did you laugh huh? Just eat you breakfast” said doyoung with a scary look. Mom and dad shake their head and continue eating.

My life is perfect with a perfect family member but what about mark? Am i the only one who goes back to 2019 or he is too?

[ Helloo, im back with some plot twist 🥳, sorry for late update bcs im damn busy and raya is just around the corner sksksk ]