𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙓𝙡

”So i dont wanna be the third person. Enjoy your time. Y/n, see you at school” said donghyuck with a forced smile. He then packed his bag and leave us alone.

”What was that?” asked mark cluelessly. I just take my bag wanting to leave him.

”Wait, i have something to say—”

”No mark, i dont want to go back to the future. I wanna live here, with my dad” i said with a sad tone. I really hope he understands me and my situation but he seems doesn't.

”Y/n i love you. I dont want you to suffer from your dad's death.. again” said mark persuading me.

”You love me?! I thought that you're tired of my clingy asses?” i said making him speechless.
___________________________

”Im home”, i said with a tired tone. As soon as i said that, i heard doyoung scream from upstairs. I rushed to his room and heard..

”Doyoung, im so sorry. I dont have enough money for that, maybe next month?”

”All of my friends have that skateboard except me! They even tease me for being poor. Why is our family so poor that i cant buy anything i want ?!” said doyoung screaming with all his might in front of dad. He then get out from the house and head somewhere to calm his feelings.
___________________________

Throwback.

”Dad, im so sorry. I didn't do anything to make you happy when you're alive. I'm the one who should go instead of you, i love you dad” said doyoung shading his tears.

Dad's death is caused by a car accident. He cant make it because he's heavily injured and doyoung thought that its all his fault.
___________________________

I immediately look for doyoung and found him sitting beside a river throwing some rock.

”Knock knock”

”Who's there” he said sighing loudly.

”Dude, i think you shouldn't do that to our dad” i said making him stop picking rocks instantly.

”You know, nothing last forever and our dad too. We should appreciate him so we wont regret if anything happens to him, right?” i added. Doyoung slowly nodded his head.

”Wait what, how old are you kiddo? Why are you acting like mom lol” said doyoung continue picking rocks. I hope you wont blame yourself.. again.
____________________________

Mark's pov.

I keep thinking how to bring y/n back to the future. The problem is she keep avoiding me, what should i do?

While i was thinking, i saw a man picking apple that rolling to my direction so i helped him. His face looks familiar, i wonder if I've met him.

”Oh my, thank you so much” he said feeling thankful. I was about to give him the apples that i pick and i heard a really familiar voice.

”Dad, what happened? Are you okay?”

Y/n?! So this man is actually her father. I see a chance here 👀

Y/n's pov.

”Dad, im so thirsty. Can you wait here so i can buy some water for us” i said wanting dad to agreed. Dad just nodded and hand me some money.

After finish buying some water, i tried to look for dad and i see him picking up apples that rolling down the street.

”Dad, what happened? Are you okay?” i said worried if my dad hurt. I wanted to say thank you to a boy who helped my dad but i see.. mark?

”Im okay thanks to this young man”, said dad making a handshake with mark.

”Your welcome, im actually y/n's friend” said mark looking at me. I send mark an eye sign so he could get his ass away from my dad but he doesn't.

”What a coincidence! Would you like to drink some tea? I'll treat you” said dad again.

”I'd love to, but i promised my friend and we should meet in 5 minutes. Im so sorry” said mark wanting to run from the situation.

”Its okay, maybe next time”

[ Hi this is ur writer, tbh this is my first story and idk what should i write next. My brain has no idea, im so sorry. Plus, i think my english is getting worse. I just hope that this book will finish cEpat :') ]