𝐵𝑒-𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑀𝑜ℎ𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑎𝑡💜

Those words ,just those three words were the most melodious song she had ever heard in her life . As those words escaped from his mouth , a crystal tear dropped from her closed eyes . She gripped his hand with an oath within her own not to leave that forever . Her heart throbbed for him ,and with each passing second the throbbing accelerated . Her feeling was just visible in her moonlit face which was filled with love ,satisfaction and an end to the long journey she made within herself to be with her only one. She slowly opened her eyes. Aryan didn't noticed as he was holding her hands with his face down .

In a very low tone filled with amour and joy ,she spoke ~
"Aryan ,You know ,I never ever thought in my life to fall for someone so badly that without him I feel myself to be incomplete ,you made me just speechless ,my speech would never able express my euphoria ,it's just that Thank You ,thank you for existing in my life "

He was in a no zone ,he just hugged her tight , his grip was like a small child would grip his favourite choclate ,He gripped his entire universe ,He gripped "His Teju" .

"He embracing his whole universe 😩"

Aryan -: Teju ,I am really very very very sorry ,Tumhe toh mujhe maarna chahiye ki kyon main itna nasamajh tha . Kyon aaj tak main iss baat ko samajh hi nahi paaya ?

Teju -: Aryan ,koi bhi chiz waqt se pehle mukkamal nahi hoti ,shayad yahi wajah thi ki hum dono itne pass hote huye bhi itne dino tak door rahe .

Aryan-: Sach kaha yaar ,Pooh ne mujhe kitni baar samjhaya ki main tumse Pyaar karta hoon ,par jab aaj Junaid ne tumpe target kiya toh laga mera poora jahan tham gaya hai ,main rukk sa gaya hoon . But ab tum mere saath ho or mujhe kuch bhi nahi chahiye .

Chief calls Aryan .

Aryan on call with Chief -:

Chief -: Hello! Aryan ,Are you Ok ,Teju kaisi hai ,woh thik toh hai na ?

Aryan -: Yes Sir ,aapki Beti bilkul thik hai ,talk to her .

Chief -: Teju! Are you Ok ,tumhe zyada chot toh nahi lagi na?

Teju -: Sir Relax , I am fine or Haan Junaid ka chapter khatam hua Sir ,we will soon get rest of infos . We have sent him to the interrogation centre.

Chief -: I am soo Proud of you My Girl ,Main toh bass yahi chahta hoon ki meri khud ki Beti bhi bilkul tumhare hi tarah bane ,A true Patriot .Take care and evacuate soon .

Teju -: Yes Sir ,send the details of evacuation to us fast we need to leave this place .

Aryan -: You don't take stress ,Pooh will provide the infos .

Chief -: Ok cadets ,report to me when you land here ,JAI HIND .

Aryan and Teju together -: JAI HIND.

Doctor comes to check Teju.

Doctor-: "Ms. Sharma I hope you're feeling better. Tomorrow you will get discharged. You must take care of yourself, take your medicines properly and take rest as much as possible. Is it alright. "