𝑺𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒂✨

Author's Note -: M.F. is the acronym of Mystic Fighters"

Cheif -: Hello!  Aryan,are you on call ?

Aryan (on phone call)-: Yes,Chief !! There's a problem .

Chief -: Ab kya hogaya ?Tum sab thik to ho na ,kuch chhupa to nahi rahe hona mujhse?

Aryan -: No chief ,we all are fine but that Politician ,Shyamohan inhaled cyanide and hence lying dead in the local police station.

Chief-: O shit !! Ok fine don't get  haphazard . Immediately evacuate from there and inform Poorvi to handle all the situations .Tell her to remove every single piece of proof of the Operation and also inform the police to handover the dead body to Central Hospital for postmortem  . The Gang has  become activated now and they would have been searching for you like hungry wolves ,so just leave for Delhi now . I am mailing you the tickets of the flights.

Aryan-: Command copied Sir , we are leaving in just 10 mins .JAI HIND

Chief -: JAI HIND

While all these time , Teju was lost . Ya , in her world of love .She was just gazing at his deep hazel green eyes ,they spoke so much .His Curls flirting with the winds .His stout body seems like a mountain standing with his full pride and head always up and at last the black goggles .It seemed that Teju couldn't move her eyes .

It seemed that Teju couldn't move her eyes

  "Teju's Centre of Attraction 💘"

Ishu knows her the best . So, walking towards her she giggled a little and then said her -:

Teju! Teju! kahan khoyi huyi ho?

Teju (feeling a little shy )-: Kuch nahi , kuch bhi toh nahi wo toh main bass.....

Ishu -: Haan haan chal , ab mujhse mat chhipa kyun Aryan mein khoyi huyi thi na.

Teju-: Arey yaar , aisa kuch nahi hai .

Ishu-: Thik hai , ab apne Mr.Perfect to tadna band karo aur sab bula rahe hain ab chalo.

Her cheeks turned rossy pink while she was blushing.

Aryan -: Sab aa gaye kya Dev ?

Dev-: Haan bhai, Sheh ,Ann to hai bass Ishu or Teju nahi dikh rahi hai.

Aryan -: Arey, ye ladkiyan or inke Bestie Goals marwaayegi ye dono.

Ann-: Excuse me Mr. I am also a girl but ya , I know I am different.

Sheh-: Haan Haan kyon nahi bhagwan ne ek teri akkal mein hi english dictionary daali hai na.

Ann got annoyed again and made a frowning face meanwhile the boys were burst out laughing .