ᎪaᎶ🔥

After meeting Aryansh, Chief was walking past the corridors thinking about how he met Tejaswini.

Flashback begins-:

Tejaswini with a gang of spoilt brats

Teju-: "Dekho Aryan ke baare main kuch mat bolna.Woh mera dost hai. Aur chori tum kar rahe the,Aryan ke bag se aur mujhe suna rahe ho. "

The leader of the gang-: "Listen Teju."

Teju-: "It's Tejaswini for you!"

"She has the fire within her ,don't mess 👊"

--------------

Another girl from the gang-: "Haan haan !, sirf Aryan hi tumhe bula sakta hai Teju........ aur woh silly Poorvi and Ishika. Hai na Ms. Tejaswini."

Chief was observing it carefully.

The gang started to bully Tejaswini with harsh words and stuffs.

Tejaswini's face turned red with anger but she didn't reply them back. She had a great power of controlling extreme situations and stress. So she kept calm.

Suddenly a boy came yelling -: "Tejaswini, Ishika ko chot lagi hai inhi ke logon ne mara hai sar pe."

Tejaswini saw that the gang was coming forward to hurt her. But she knew Taekwondo. So she knocked all of them out.

Teju-: "Respect karoge toh garmi dungi aur disrespect karoge toh jalakar raakh kar dungi. Woh Aag hoon main. Samjhe. "

Chief Shikhawat was extremely pleased with Tejaswini.
He said -: "Yeh ladki Coconut hai aur Aag bhi. Yeh banegi Second in lead. Aryansh samajhti hai and emotions ko handle kar sakti hai. Yeh bilkul perfect hai. Mujhe isse baat karni hogi."

Tejaswini rushes to Ishika after Aryan's bag.
Tejaswini meets Ishika and see that
she's bleeding.

"Besties be like Teju and Ishu ✨💓"