💎 5 ~ Trout. ~ 5 💎

Now I know that I like to have a read of a few chapters first to make sure I'm providing you guys with only the best quality writing, but Trout. by artsyandblack impressed me so much just with the cast! And the aesthetic but that's probably not what you're reading for XD

Obviously after finding a book with such an incredible cast I had to do a bit of lurking and I so read a few snippets from another book of her's, You & I, which I thought was amazingly written story, and I just couldn't help but add this!

Description:  Persephone LeBlanc-Brown, a prominent disc jockey residing in Seattle, causes fate to collide with pure chance as she bumps heads with acclaimed phycologist, De'Angelo Williams. The headstrong woman finds her job at risk while she tries to rekindle the broken impression that she left on the affluent man. Unbeknownst to the two enemies, they start to build on something greater than forced friendship, and Persephone is faced with a bigger challenge than losing her job - falling in love.

It currently has a total of zero (0) chapters, but updates should be frequent and it was only published about four (4) days ago!

I think it has a lot of potential and I also think it'll be a great story involving POC, so I'd definitely recommend checking it out if you're looking for something ongoing to read!

-Your Favourite Aussie, Brooke x