Louis x reader🍋🌧

I tried to do both angst and lemon for you guys
I'm icing my hand after writing this

Your POV

As soon as I got dressed I immediately headed outside near his house to wait for him. It was few minutes past our meeting time and he still was nowhere to be seen. "Should I call him?" I pulled out my phone and dialed his number but the call only dropped. "Well we'll well look what we have here if it isn't my husband's mistress" I looked up from my phone seeing Louis's wife in front of me holding his cellphone that he specifically used for me. "What do you want?" I sighed knowing that this wouldn't end well for both of us. "What do you think I want you tramp?! I want you to stop trying to sink your fucking teeth and claws in my fortune!" She threw down the phone in a fit of rage cracking the screen completely. "If you would please leave me alone I'd really appreciate it." I stood up to leave  grabbing my purse and phone not wanting to start anything with the woman. "There she is!" "It's her!"  " So really is his mistress!" The moment I stepped outside I was bombarded by a mob of paparazzi flashing their camera lights on me repeatedly. "So you thought you'd do you dirty deeds unscathed you home wrecker we'll guess again! Since you want money so much I'll make is so that you're famous all your life!" She walked out of the restaurant with a glass of water dumping it on my head.

"Quick take pictures now!" "This is a great scoop!" " The CEO of the Horns conglomerate has a mistress!" The bustling sounds of chatter and gossip that surrounded me while I was completely drenched around my head and shoulder made me feel so ashamed. I wanted to cry and shout at them to stop but I couldn't find it in me to do anything about it. "I wish you could see how pitiful you look right now where's your so called knight in shining armor now?" She laughed pushing me back causing me to stumble over my heels before falling down. They all laughed and took pictures while I just sat on the ground miserably crying letting my mascara run down my cheeks staining my fur. "Y/n!" I immediately looked up seeing Louis pushing towards the crowd of paparazzi to get to me "This is what you and your little whore get for cheating on me you bastard!" She threw the glass at him but it missed him by a long shot landing on the pavement. "Y/n are you okay?" He rushed to my side trying to help me up but the sharp pain I felt in my ankle kept me from standing up properly. "Louis sir what do you have to say about this situation you've put yourself in?" A reporter yelled as they surrounded us continuously taking pictures. "No comment" he sneered picking me up bridal style placing me in the backseat of his car before telling his chauffeur to drive off. "Y/n..." he placed a hand on my tear stricken face not saying another word until we reached his mansion. "Get me some towels and prepare a bath and if my wife tries to come here please kick her out along with her things." He told the butler waiting at the door and ushered me inside to his bedroom. "I'm so sorry Y/n I-I had no idea she would do something that drastic" he sat me down on his bed kneeling down in front of me to gently take off my heels "I really do hope you can forgive me for this Y/n" he kissed my knee before resting his head on it.

I could feel all the  anger and sadness that I've bottled up inside at the base of my throat ready to burst out and, it did in the ugliest way possible. "I can't forgive you not this time Louis" my voice came out broken and breathless as my tears spilled out. " Did you know how horrifying it was to have those cameras flash in my face and have those people call me  a whore all because I went with what you wanted?!" I yelled he immediately stood up and grabbed my shoulders to calm me down but I shook him off. "I did all this because I thought you loved me!" I yelled "I put up with your bitch of a wife because I thought things would change one day that maybe just maybe I'd be able to show myself in public without being embarrassed of how many times I've slept in your bed while you've been married!" I was hysterical I could barely see anything through my tears. "Y/n I really do love you and I'm sorry for what happened I really am!" He grabbed my hands clasping them together with his but I just shook my head. "If you do love me Louis prove it not with expensive gifts, your dick, or with silly little hideout dates" I scoffed ripping my hands away from him to wipe my tears. "But-" he tried to reply to me but I only held up my he and shaking my hand. "Just please ask your chauffeur to send me home I don't think I can be here right now..." I asked him as I picked up my heels and set down the towel he gave me. Louis didn't say a word and called his driver to drive me home quickly. The whole time as I got situated in the car Louis watched me from the steps of his house. I guess this is the end for us huh Louis. I cried silently all the way until the driver got to my house. " Thank you" I said before stepping out the car and opening the front door. " Oh you're back Le-" Haru instantly ran towards me the moment she saw my partially drench self and the fact I was limping. "I don't really want to talk right now" I croaked out tears still threatening to fall from my eyes. "Just go get undressed I'll run you a bath okay?" She said I only nodded limping upstairs to get undressed and slowly headed back to the bathroom. "I add some lavender oil to relax you" she said running her hands through the water making sure it was warm enough. "Hey Haru I cant find my-" the bathroom door was soon opened by Legoshi who was right now shirtless and with boxers on. "N-never mind" he shut the door quickly rushing off "Really Haru" I playfully rolled my eyes at her and she hit my shoulder laughing "What I fell victim to the puppy dog eyes" I shook my head sinking myself into the warm bath. "So what happened to you" she asked grabbing shampoo to wash my hair. "Louis's wife decided to let the media know about me and safe to not in a good way" I groaned. I explained everything to her and by the end she only sighed rolling her eyes "Y/n you're going to be fine don't worry about that bleeding Bambi" she scoffed washing the shampoo out and letting me rinse off. "I hope so" I walked back to my room and flopped back on my bed dejectedly.

I laid there with my eyes close for over 20 minutes until I heard a knock at my window. "What the" I looked at it to investigate seeing no one until a set of horns came into view. I didn't say anything and just opened it watching as he struggled to climb in. "What do you want Louis" I asked harshly "You" he grabbed my face and started kissing me hard until I pulled away out of surprise. "Y-you I-" I was ready to yell at him until he crouched down on one knee with a golden ring band in his hand. "Y/n I know what I've put you through was wrong you are right I was only thinking of myself but I really do love you with all my heart and I can't stand to see you away from me so I brought you this" he handed me the ring and from the looks of it it was old. "I wore this ring from the first day I met you till now and now I'd like to propose to you sincerely with it. " he stood up and slipped the ring on my finger kissing my hand after. "I've never seen you wear this" I told him skeptically and he pulled out an empty chain from under his shirt. "I'm surprised you never noticed it seeing as it always dangled above you" he smirked while I blushed at his comment "Louis this is sweet and all but how does this prove that you really love me?" I sighed taking off the ring to hand it back but he stopped me pulling out a small book from his back pocket. "This ring opens one of my most prized possessions in this world it matters more to me than all the money in the world." He grabbed the ring putting it in a small slot on the side of the book which popped the book open. "Here look for yourself" he handed me the book and I flipped through page and page of his diary entries of me from high school, pictures, and small little flowers from over the years and the most recent one was last week. I talked about how he was going to propose to me today and that he had everything prepared for the last two years right down to my favorite flowers. "I-I don't know what to say" I started smiling uncontrollably as he locked the journal back up pulling out the ring. "Just say yes" he laughed slipping the ring on my finger "Yes!" I yelled kissing him. "Now I know you said I can't show you that I love you with my dick but will you give me a chance?" He laughed sitting me down on the bed kneeling down in front of me. "You're so cheesy you know that" I laughed as he kissed my thighs. "Only for you Y/n" he bit down hard causing me to involuntary shut my legs around his head "L-Louis not so hard" I said a bit embarrassed at his sudden actions. He pushed my legs open kissing closer until he got to my pussy. "It's so adorable how you're still a bit swollen from last time" I shivered at the feeling of his breath fanning against my exposed parts before he softly kissed it. He got up from his kneeling and pushed me back on the bed hovering over me. "You're mine now Y/n" he immediately set his hand on my pussy meeting two fingers slowly enter me. I almost moaned out loudly until he started kissing me while fingering me roughly. My eyes rolled back at the sensation that made my legs already start trembling from the pleasure. Louis pulled away from my lips smirking as he watched the expression on my face "Beautiful" he started going faster triggering my orgasm to start forming "L-Louis I'm gonna cum" I told him breathlessly clawing at his arm for him to slow down but the moment I felt something snap inside me I clenched my legs together around his arm shaking as I came over his fingers.

"Good girl" he pulled his fingers out unbuckling his jeans and immediately thrusted inside me making me moan loudly from how sensitive I felt. My legs were still shaking from my first orgasm and the feeling of him filling me up didn't help the sensitivity I felt. "Come on sweetheart we have to be quiet"he taunted me pushing himself inside even deeper. "L-Louis" I scrunched up the sheets as he gripped my waist fucking my pussy nonstop. "Fuck me harder" I moaned wrapping my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me "As you wish sweetheart"he moaned thrusting harder and faster until I felt myself beginning to cum. "Cum for me sweetheart" he smirked his thrusts getting more sloppier as he watched me unravel underneath him. I let my body give out as he came inside "Come on let's go to sleep now you must be tired" he panted pulling himself out of me flopping himself next to me on the bed. "Thank you for giving me a second chance Y/n"he kissed my forehead pulling me close as I drifted off to sleep.

Bonus scene

Legoshi POV

"Soooo was who's going to tell them them that we can hear everything?" Haru asked not tearing her eyes away from the television while I just shrugged trying watching the show but the loud moans I kept hearing were burned into my memory now. A long silence passed between those two upstairs before I spoke "My ears will never know innocence again" I groaned in a dreadful tone while Haru started laughing at me.

😭😭😭