Louis x slightyandere!reader🍋

I wrote this sleep deprived sooooooo 🤣🤣🤣😭

"Y/n I said I was sorry didn't I now please untie me!!!"I watched as my boyfriend struggled to get free from my he chair he was tied to but in the end accepted his defeat. "I know you don't like Haru that much but you doing all this because she talked to me if overkill!" He huffed as I sat on my bed across from him with a gag in my hand. "You know you talk too much" I stood up and attached the gag around his mouth sighing in bliss as I heard that commanding voice of his hushed out. "You know Louis I love you I really really love you more than she ever will and you know that because in the end you chose me didn't you?" I giggled bent over to kiss his cheeks and his neck. "But there one little thing you don't seem to get quite yet" i poured sinking down to my knees in front of him unzipping his pants. "You don't get how much I hate her she thinks that she can love you better than I can but that's not true is it?" I pulled out his cock stroking it slowly with my hand and kissing the tip. "Besides who else's can make you this hard?" I giggled licking his dick from the base to the tip staring his in the eyes as I did it he looked so helpless it felt exciting to break him like this.

I pushed his whole cock down my throat in move causing him to shiver and cum instantly. "Aaaw I bet Haru would be disappointment by now wouldn't she but your Y/n knows exactly how to get you up and going again don't I?" I smirked pulling away from his dick to speak watching as he took heavy breaths leaning his head back on the chair. I stood up and took off the ball gag immediately making out with him roughly. Louis tried to be more dominant but the moment I grabbed his throat he willingly let me defile him with my mouth. "There we go now look who's up and ready now" his lips were basically swollen and the tip of his cock was dripping with precum. "Please fuck me Y/n" he begged I giggled before grabbing his chin and giving his a small soft kiss. "No not today you'll get your release when you learn not to disobey me" I grabbed a cock ring from out of my box of toys and placed around the base of his cock watching him shake in pure pleasure. "No~" he moaned his cock twitching slightly every now and then while I stood there amused and wet. "Now let's see how much can you take Louis" I sat on his lap inserting cock inside me slowly gasping slightly as it hit my g-spot. "You're such a good boy Louis letting me use your cock like this" I held his antlers as I rode him moaning  loudly at how good he felt inside me. "Come on now baby boy who do you love more if you answer me I'll untie you" I giggled almost out of breath after all that fucking.

"I love you Y/n" he moaned "Say it again" I let go of his antlers holding his face between both of my hands with such tenderness. "I love you Y/n" he looked dazeed and I kissed him letting him take the lead this time. "Okay I'll untie you" I got up and unbound his hands and feet. "Thank you" he rubbed his wrist before grabbing me and pulling me to him. "I want you" he stood up and pushed me back on my bed immediately putting his cock inside me thrusting non stop. "Louis!!" I moaned he pinned me down still thrusting hard inside me I felt like I was at the limit until he pulled out making me whine in dissatisfaction. "If you want me to continue take this off." You could see the blush on his face was bright and I just rolled my eyes sitting up to slipping the ring off of him. "You're no fun" I pouted crossing my arms a little mad that my fun was short lived. "Am I really?" He smirked grabbing me by my side flipping me over letting my ass face him.

"You want fun? Let's have some fun Y/n"