imagine #1 babysitting with Bev

Bev and y/n babysit Georgie for Bill. (No one did any imagine requests yet but i wanted to do one and i thought itd be cute.. so idk y/n is fem reader btw. Just bc im a girl lol)

"So y-you two c-c-can watch him for me r-right? My p-parents will-"

"Yes Bill it's okay, we've got this." Beverly reassured the worried stuttering boy who was about to go on a date. HIS FIRST DATE, so he's already a bit more worried anyway.

"Yeah, my admiration for kids and y/n is childish herself." Bev gently teased her girlfriend who in response stuck out at her tongue playfully.

"You're cute, dork." She said gently taking y/n's hand in hers and looking into her beautiful eyes.

They both blushed and smiled softly at each other.

After looking into each other's eyes for a moment, they then both look at Bill, remembering what they were there for in the first place..

"Right. Bill just go, we'll be fine. Everything's fine. We know all the important numbers on the paper magnetized to the fridge." Bev said, gently pushing Bill out of his own house as Georgie walked down the stairs.

"Yay! Y/n and Beverly are here!"

"So what do you wanna do first, kid?"

-timeskip-

"I don't see why Beverly doesn't have to be target practice.." Y/n muttered to no one as she was tied to a tree near Georgie and Bill's home as Georgie and Beverly readied their slingshot and other weapons.

"Because-"

"You can aim, I know." Y/n chuckled nervously.

They both had mud on their faces, ready for "war" and y/n was scared.

They both aimed their slingshots at her and y/n breathed in, closing her eyes as they covered her in mud..

"Ready, General?"

"Yes! There's the enemy!"

"Ready!

"Aim!"

"Fire!"

Y/n closed her eyes, trying to prepare for this..

After she was "killed" and covered in mud, they both high fived and cheered.

Bev looked at Georgie.

"Go inside and clean up okay?" She gently ruffled the little boy's hair and he laughed a little and saluted her and ran inside as Beverly untied y/n.

"You okay?"

"I can taste the mud.."

Beverly just laughed at her and helped her get some mud off her face.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. You're a great shot." Y/n smiled at her and blushed and the red head gently kissed her and smiled back.

"Thanks. C'mon let me help you clean up." She chuckled.

"You look pretty cool with that war paint on, Bev."

She just smirked at her and winked.

"Thanks, cutie."

-timeskip-

After they all cleaned up and then ate, Y/n and Georgie were having a drawing contest.

"Bev, c'mon doesn't my drawing look good?"

"What is that?" Beverly chuckled.

"Okay, so I can't draw.. but it's a dragon with sunglasses on it."

"Georgie's looks more realistic." She gave him a sticker that said number 1 on it.

Y/n fake pouted. "Fine. Can you give me a sticker too?"

Beverly just smiled at how cute her girlfriend is.

"Okay."

She gently placed one that had a dog on it who gave a thumbs up.

"That's cute. Thanks, Bev." She gently kissed the beautiful red head's cheek, who blushed at her.

"Well, okay. Now it's Bev's turn.."

"Well, she can actually draw so.." Georgie seemed unsure he wanted to vs Beverly in a drawing contest now..

Y/n dramatically gasped.

"Wow, Georgie! I'm sad now.."

He frowned.

"No! I'm sorry!" He tackled her into a hug, sad he upset his friend.

Beverly just chuckled at the cute sight.

"Hey, you're stealing my girlfriend!" She pouted.

"Aww, well he is a lot more fun than you, Beverly." Y/n knew about Georgie's little crush on her.

He smiled at her.

"Really?" His eyes got big and he became really excited.

"Yep."

Beverly playfully glared at y/n.

"Okay, lets do a drawing war!" He said.

As Bev and Georgie were drawing, y/n just smiled looking down at Bev's drawing.

"No peeking!" Bev whined, covering her drawing, making y/n grin. She's adorable.

Once they were done, she thought it over.

"Yeah so, Georgie won."

Bev frowned.

"Here's your trophy." She stated, handing a handmade ductape and wood trophy with the words number 1 written in sharpie on it.

He let out an excited scream and took it.

"But you get a sticker!" Y/n said to Bev after she saw her jealous face.

Beverly just grinned at it, it was a little heart sticker with the words

You stole my heart written on it.

Beverly smiled at her, she liked that much better than a trophy.

Y/n and Bev were cuddling as Georgie soon fell asleep on the couch as Bill's parents came back and then paid them.

They both left.

"You owe me ice cream y/n."

"Okay, cutie. It's a date."

"I can't believe you'd choose him over me!"

"Beverly.. I love you! Look at the sticker.." y/n pouted, making her girlfriend laugh.

"Okay, I believe you. But I won't let him win your heart.." she dramatically said of course joking, shaking her fist.

Y/n just chuckled.

"You're cute."

"Well, so are you."

Y/n blushed as Bev held her hand and kissed her.

"I love you too, y/n." Beverly smiled.