Soon we were in the ally way near a pharmacy and Ben and I were holding a towel against our injuries waiting for the guys to get back and I almost chocked on air as I heard Beverly speak.

"Y/n and Ben from Soc.?" (Soc as in social studies class) she was walking with them and frowned as she was near us.

"Holy shit who did that to you?" She had gently held my face and I was blushing so bad and she glanced to both Ben and I but kept her eyes on me mostly.

"My ass of a cousin, Henry Bowers." I groaned in pain and she moved her hand away thinking she hurt me, sadness and worry took over her cute face.

"Oh, no. Don't worry. You're not hurting me, Beverly." I tried to smile at her. I didn't want her to worry..

"I'm gonna go beat his ass." I couldn't help but laugh a bit which made her smile.

Eddie began patching me up first but I looked at him.

"Eddie, do Ben." I felt myself die inside, that is not what I meant now Richie is-

"Yeah, Eddie! Do Ben." He began to fucking laugh so hard I thought he'd pee himself. I frowned as everyone else glared at Richie.

"Sorry-" Eddie frowned at me, his hands still on my face from where he was gonna try to stitch me up first.

"It's not your fault, y/n. Richie takes shit like that to a different level-"

"That's what your mom said!"

"My mother did not say that!"

Are they flirting?

"Eddie." I heard Stan say.

Eddie looked to Ben.

"Right-" he began to patch Ben up and I saw Bev staring at me. She looked away as our eyes met and I blushed and- was SHE blushing too?

Did I make Beverly Marsh blush? She's so freaking cute!

Once he was done patching Ben up, Eddie began patching me up too. Once he was done I smiled at him.

"Thanks" I said quietly. I usually didn't talk above a whisper to anyone if I did talk..

He grinned feeling proud of his work.

"No problem, but you should be careful if you get it wet it could-"

I saw Bill give Richie a Don't even look, which made me laugh. I guess we were all about to leave when Bill invited us to the Quarry tomorrow.

Ben and I both smiled feeling happy to hopefully have more friends.. we began to part ways and soon it was just Beverly and I walking together.

"You know, if you're worried it looks bad, it doesn't. Not only are you adorable but now you look tough too-" she stopped, hearing what she just said and I bit my lip, smiling at her words. She slowly looked at me and as she saw I was biting my lip, I heard her make a noise and she ran into her house.

Hmm puberty I guess..

Oh, I didn't even know we were already here.

I felt a little confused as to what just happened and then walked home. I looked over to her house once more and said a quiet and soft.

"See you tomorrow."

I bet tomorrow will be great. I grinned happily to myself at the thought of hanging out with them and more importantly hanging out with Beverly more too..

-- time skip--

The next day, the first day of summer.

After I got ready in pretty much just a simple (whatever u wanna wear) and got a towel just in case I biked down to Ben's and we got there together to meet up with our new friends.

I had noticed then the guys had been looking down at the lake water as we stood on a cliff overlooking it, they were saying something about spit, distance and mass. I scrunched up my nose in disgust.

"Gross, guys." I said to them and looked down to the water too.

"Who's gonna go first?" Stan asked as Bill stuttered something about the far down the water looked. It seemed to go down forever.. I felt my legs shaking. Okay I might have a big fear of heights..

"I'll go!" I heard Beverly say and we all turned to face her and I felt myself blush as I saw her perfect body. We moved as she was running towards us, ready to jump off and as she did I watched in awe.

Holy shit as if I didn't admire her enough already..

"WHAT THE FUCK" I heard Richie yell in disbelief as "a girl was the first to jump" honestly Richie quit being a scared dick then.

I heard Beverly laugh as she called us sissies and I felt Ben pushed me off.

"BEN I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" I did like a cannon ball form so hopefully if I hit my face with water I wouldn't be in too much pain.

Hopefully I didn't look lame to Bev.

As I landed in the water, I came up to the surface and breathed in the air, I just smiled shyly at Bev.

"Did I look okay coming down?" She just smiled, impressed that I didn't chicken out I guess. It couldn't be anything other than that so it was my only guess.

"You looked amazing y/n." Her eyes looking into mine.

Our little moment and what I liked to call one of the best moments of my life had came to an end when I heard the guys yelling.

"There's no way I'm jumping in that do you know how many germs?-"

Bev laughed and grabbed my hand. Although the water was cold her hand was warm and felt right in mine. I felt my heart becoming warm as odd as it sounds. She makes me feel all warm and nervous. I just smiled at her.

-timeskip

We all splashed in the water and Bev and the guys had what I think is called a chicken fight. I just chuckled. They were all having fun and I was too.

This is what it feels like to have friends.

"OH WE ALREADY WON!" I heard I think Richie yell as he gently pushed
Bev off one of the guys and into the water. I didn't know who because I went under water again and then saw a turtle near my foot. It touched me.

"Guys!" I yelled excited. "There's a turtle!" I said pointed to where I saw it. The guys all going under water looking for it.

"Did y/n just talk, and above a whisper?" I heard Bill stutter in shock but he smiled. Little did I know Bev had been looking and smiling at me too but for a different reason..