15. Charlotte Sometimes

"Oh my God, I didn't mean to scare you" she apologizes.

I turn around.

Sophia is there with Lottie behind her smiling at me.

"Don't worry. I was just lost in my thoughts" I answer smiling back.

"Come sit with us" she says taking me to a couple of chairs; "Lottie and I are planning to go shopping tomorrow morning while the boys are doing the soundcheck and we were wondering if you'd like to come with us"

I stare at them. I would have never expected that to happen.

"O-o-okay" I manage to answer with a smile.

"Then we'll go to the concert" Lottie adds.

"And after that the boys wanted to go to a club" Sophia finishes.

"I'm afraid I won't be able to join you on the last bit" I say, "I'm not 21 yet"

"It's okay" Sophia answers, as if she already knew I was going to say that, "you can stay with Lottie if you want to"

"What are you ladies up to?" Liam says approaching us.

"I was just telling Victoria if she wanted to come with us tomorrow"

"Oh, great" Liam answers giving me the best of his smiles.

I smile back.

"Gotta run, see you later, bae" he says kissing Sophia's forehead and joining his bandmates for the interview.

"Aren't they adorable?" Lottie says as the interviewer starts asking them questions.

Sophia and I chuckle and agree.

Once the interview is over, we head to the stadium and spend almost the rest of the day there. Lottie and Louis leave to spend some brother-sister time together and Liam and Sophia follow their steps later, going to some fancy restaurant Liam has booked of dinner.

Harry and I take a walk around the stadium's surroundings while Zayn and Niall are inside the bus playing FIFA.

Then we go back to the hotel and decide to order in some dinner.

"Victoria" Niall says with his mouth full of the hamburger bite he has just taken; "do your friends know about this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do they know you're dating me?"

"I guess they'll have read it somewhere" I answer taking a sip of my beverage; "my best friend is the only one who knows the truth, if that's what you're asking" he nods; "well, since she's the one I share the channel with I thought I would be fair to let her know"

"Channel?"

"Youtube Channel; I think that's how they found me"

"Don't get it" Niall answers taking a chip.

"I had a Youtube channel with my best friend, Valeria. The girl I sometimes chat with on Skype"

Niall nods.

"She's the one that came to Wembley, isn't she?"

"Yes," I say, "we used to record videos and put the bloopers of the making at the end of them. When we had like fifty videos uploaded, we decided to do a bloopers mash-up, with the bloopers from all our videos. Before we knew it, the video had gone viral. We hit millions of views in a week"