14. In Case You Didn't Know

"No, no, no, no" Niall says looking at me; "you gotta be kiddin me"

"I am not!" I say, "I've been playing the piano since I was three"

"And was it really you the one who decided it?"

"I just told you!" I laugh.

"When I was three all I did was pick my nose and eat me boogers"

"Gross, Niall!" I say, still laughing.

We're sitting on the king-sized bed, legs crossed, it's way past midnight and there are no plans on going to sleep. I have told him almost all there is to know about my hobbies and interests and he has also shared some information.

"So... What do you wanna be when you grow up?"

I raise an eyebrow.

"I mean what are you studying at the moment" he corrects laughing hard; "Jesus, please don't hit me! Haha; Are you at uni?"

"I am" I laugh, "I'm studying Medicine"

Niall can't help a surprised look.

"You serious?"

I nod smiling. He asks me about my classes and why did I choose that degree.

"Are you sure I'm not boring you?"

"Absolutely not" he answers immediately, "but I'm a bit hungry; what time is it?" he says glancing at his phone, "almost 3am. Are you hungry?"

"A little bit, to be honest" I chuckle.

Niall chuckles too.

"It's the kind of hunger that wouldn't wake you up if you were asleep, but kicks in if you're awake and you had dinner about four hours and a half ago" he says.

"Like the 'After-a-night-out Hunger'" I corroborate, "My friends and I are always up for a bite before we go to sleep after partying"

"Yeah, exactly!" Niall laughs, "so... what are you in the mood for?"

"Hm... burgers and fries?" I smile.

"You fuckin read my mind" Niall smirks, unlocking his phone to make the order.

The night goes on after a quick funny trip to the lobby in our pyjamas to pick up the delivery, after which we share the burgers and the fries along with some more facts about ourselves.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Had a wild time yesterday, huh?" Liam asks the next morning as we get on the tour bus.

"What?"

"Your laughs kept me awake until almost 4 am; what a couple" he chuckles, "I don't know which of the two had the loudest one"

"The loudest what?" Louis inquires sitting beside us.

"Laugh" Liam answers, "Victoria or Niall"

"Well, I don't know about Tori, but Nialler surely has a loud laugh. Something like this" Louis imitates Niall's laugh, making us all burst into laughter, including Niall and me.

"See? That's what I kept hearing yesterday, mate. All night long" Liam jokes chuckling, making us laugh again.

"Where's Zayn?" I ask looking around, realising I haven't seen him get on the bus.

"Bunk beds" Harry points at the curtains on the bus corridor.

"Excuse me" I say standing up walking to the bunk beds.