Chapter 6

Y/N POV

It was finally 6:30 I had to work a bit extra today because it was quite busy. I had told Kookie that I'd be back by 6 well it's only 30 extra minutes so I don't think he'd be worried.

When I got home Kookie jumped on me like he hasn't seen me in months "Kookie what are you doing" "I'm sorry I just missed you" "it was only 30 extra minutes that I was gone though" "I know but when you weren't home by 6 I started to get worried I thought if you had left me" " aww kookie you know I would never leave you ok? So don't think that" "i know I'm sorry" "it's ok you were just scared" "hey how about we have a movie marathon watch movies and eat popcorn and lay in bed to make it up to you?" "Yeah that sounds fun!" "Ok you go upstairs and pick a movie I'll make the popcorn " "okk"

"What movie did you pick?" "I don't know something called fifty shades of grey or something like that it sounds interesting"
[quick note I've never watched that movie only heard of it]
"Uhm um o-ok" "yay I'll start the movie"

While we were watching the movie the intense seen came on and I could see that Kookie was looking uncomfortable "uh um how bout we change the movie to something else?" "Y-yeah ok" I then quickly changed the movie to Avengers End Game. 

The time was now 1:00am we were watching movies for a while I guess. "Hey kookie I think we should go to sleep it's pretty late now" "what time is it" "its 1 am" "oh yeah it is late alright". We then cleaned up the popcorn and went to bed.

Kookie's POV

   While we were watching fifty shades of grey the intense seen came on and I was starting to get uncomfortable. I started to imagine Y/N and I in that position wait- no stop with those dirty thoughts. I can't be thinking of this and about Y/N. She just sees me as a pet and owner but I think I'm starting to fall in love with her. But I can't I don't even know if she likes me in that way. Hopefully one day she will like me back too.

{heyooo I'm back sorry I've been gone for a while. I just didn't have much motivation to write. Also can you give me some inspiration or suggestions on what to write for my next chapter because I don't really know
what to write right now and also don't mind my grammar mistakes I'm really bad at spelling}

 Also can you give me some inspiration or suggestions on what to write for my next chapter because I don't really know what to write right now and also don't mind my grammar mistakes I'm really bad at spelling}

Off topic but have you seen Suga's new album AgustD 2 like it's such a bop!!