Chapter 2 [Jealous bunny?]

Time skip 7:00am
Y/N POV

I woke up too see my little kookie still sleeping. I quickly and quietly got out of bed and went to my bathroom to do my morning routine. I took a quick shower and wore this

I then got out of the shower and found my bunny STILL sleeping

I then got out of the shower and found my bunny STILL sleeping. "Hey wake up kookie its  morning" he slowly opened his eyes and got up. "Come on kookie lets go eat breakfast". Kookie then got up and went straight to the kitchen. I made myself some pancakes and chopped up some fruit and vegetables that were in my fridge.

After breakfast

"Hey kookie wanna go to the park?" Kookie looked at me and then jumped in circles. " I'll take that as a yes".

Time skip at park 1:00pm

When we got to the park I saw a lot of animals there and were bigger than kookie. Kookie looked at me like he was scared " don't worry kookie nothing will happen to you" I assured him. While we were walking in the park I saw someone that looked familiar " Park Jimin it that you?" The person looked back and IT WAS HIM. I quickly ran and hugged Jimin. " OMG Jimin it's been so long how've you been we haven't seen each other in so longgg" " hey Y/N how've you been we haven't seen each other in a while because of my job I missed you" Jimin pouts. " yea it's- oh wait I forgot I got a bunnyyyy and his name is kookie" I picked him up on my arms and showed him to Jimin. " Omggg he looks so cutee" Jimin was about to pet Kookie but kookie bit Jimin. " Omg I'm so sorry Jimin I don't know why kookie did that bad kookie" " nah don't worry it doesn't hurt he probably just doesn't like me" " either way I'm still sorry" " don't stress it's nothing oh I gotta go see you soon" " ok bye Jimin" " bye Y/N"

Time skip at home 4:00pm

"Kookie why did you bite Jimin that was not very nice" I scolded kookie. Kookie just looked down like he was sorry. " Ok I forgive you but don't do it again ok?" Kookie looked at me then jumped into my arms " how about we watch a movie?" Kookie looked at me and then jumped on the couch. I giggled because of his cuteness. " Okay um let's watch iron man" kookie twitched his nose like a yes so we watched that movie and Kookie was on my lap while I was stroking his fur.

Time skip after the movie 7:00pm

After the movie ended I was kinda hungry so I made myself some ramen and gave kookie a carrot to eat.

After eating

After we ate I went to my room and took kookie with me. I took a quick shower and wore this to sleep

[if you don't like it then change it to something else]

After putting on my pajamas I quickly went to sleep.

Kookie POV

When we were at the park and Y/N was hugging that guy I don't know why but I felt jealous? When he was hugging her I felt my blood boil I guess I am jealous. Wait why am I jealous I just met her. Am I already falling for Y/N?

{yay I updated!! I'm sorry this one is also very short I'm still pretty new to writing these stories. I promise I'll make the next ones longer or at least try to. I'll post the next one very soon byee~}