"The absence of one affects the other"

Sometimes the happiest times of our lives can be summed up in just simple hours, even minutes, which, interrupted by the seconds, become the simple moments of our lives in which we can say that we are grateful to be able to breathe, only that after passing The hours will take care of giving us back our routines and once again falling into the most false agony and hypocrisy of ourselves with ourselves. If something could eliminate our existence, it would be time, but without it we would not be able to enjoy the shortest and most pleasant moments that life gives us, just as we would notably minimize our bad moments; If time cannot be eliminated then I will choose to eliminate the distance that is responsible for moving away from the beings we love the most in this world, but without it we would not have intimacy, nor would we develop the feeling of wondering which is one of the greatest tests of love that can be used, and we don't even have time for ourselves and we only have to dedicate it to those around us; discarded this option we can eliminate suffering, but we will never be able to feel any opposite feeling to the happiness reason why we would become totally insensitive people besides that we would be totally false with ourselves and with those who are at our side; As a last option I chose to eliminate everything that can stress us out and become arrogant people, but then I thought it would be mine if I was never stressed as a child and did not receive a reflection without it is not for these minimum moments I was not who I am, nor As I am and less what I am, so I cannot eliminate any of this from our lives and I thought (...) I have no choice but to learn to live with the agony of time, the pain of distance, tears of suffering, and the exhausting stress that destroys you a little more every day, this is what our life is made up of, of thousands of feelings that act on our thinking with great discretion but if one of these is absent our life will lose order and be destroyed breaking up in a few seconds. We must learn to be happy with what life and experiences give us because these are the ones that build a barrier between experience and life because we are strong to receive stumbles from young people and we must take advantage of our inexperience to feed on wisdom and build this barrier This is the only way and option that we have to resist all the blows that it is giving us and will give us life throughout our walk through it. It is a simple way to summarize that happiness is also part of our lives and it is up to us how to master situations and our feelings to feel happiness, no matter what happens, as long as you are still alive there is a whole way to go and we are in charge of building this path with willpower because money and jewelry are useless, at that moment only you and what you are capable of doing matter. Everything consists of doing everything we do with passion and dedication and in this way we will combine all situations, bad or good, as an unforgettable experience that will do us good in the future with new projects and all this will be discovered by being yourself. Be yourself.