Chapter 19~ Just Me and My Girl

Dani's POV

I want nothing more the for this album progress meeting to be over. I have been at the studio since 8 o'clock this morning because I was recording 'All Around the World'  and covers of 'All the Right Moves'  by OneRepublic and an acoustic 'Ignorance'  by Paramore. After my recording, I was stuck at this meeting with the people at HR and Demi along with Natalie, who just so happen to be the co-managers to my career. Demi didn't really do much besides suggest things since she had her own career to focus on. God, this meeting was dragging by slowly, all I wanted to do was get out of here. I was starting to tense up and get cranky, I feel like Demi noticed this because she started to rub my back. I was half temped to lay my head on her shoulder but that would be so unprofessional. 

Finally, the meeting was let out. So I'm really fricking confused as to why the meeting took two and a half hours when all that was discussed was the album name since it was still nameless and the album cover. I said my goodbyes to everyone but mainly Demi since she was going to record now, I probably wouldn't see her until late tonight. 

After saying goodbye to Demi, I made my way to my truck. Luckily there was no paparazzi in sight, on my way home I stopped to get my girlfriend a dozen of red and pink roses. I was going to surprise her at her apartment. After I picked up the roses, I made my way to the apartment complex and parked my truck in front of her apartment. I reached over to my glove box and grabbed her key, I then emerged from my truck and made my way to her apartment.  

I quietly unlocked her door, opening it and then closing it softly. Just as I closed the door, and walked further into her apartment I saw her back turned to me, my phone started to vibrate in my pocket. I slowly silde my phone from my pocket and saw that it was her calling me. I walked up behind her and put my lips to her ear and spoke. 

"Why call me when you can have me right here with you"  I whispered and then kissed her neck before leaving lite pecks on it. 

At first Selena jumped but I took a step back and Selena turned around and smiled when she saw it was me. Selena took a step towards me.

"Daniella Sage Lovato never scare me like that again" Selena whispered against my lips

Selena gave me several short but sweet pecks on my lips.

"I'm sorry love but couldn't resist, you just looked so beautiful standing there while calling me that couldn't handle it" I said after Selena took her lips from my own

"You make it impossible for me to be upset with you" Selena whispered

"I'll make sure to remember that if you andI ever get into a fight and are upset at eachother" I whispered back, pecking her on the lips

"Let's not think about that, lets think about here and now" Selena mummbled

"Agreed" I said

I seperated from her slightly and took the roses from behind my back and handed them to her. She took the dozen red and pink roses and she smiled at me while smelling them. I took the small step forward to her again and kissed her on the lips. I heard her drop the roses and then she snaked her arms around my neck, tangleing them in the hair that was growing on the nape of my neck. I kicked the roses from the spot that they laid on the ground to make sure that they did not get crushed by me, I walked her backwards until her back met the open wall of her kitchen, Selena smiled into the kiss. I broke the kiss and leaned my forehead against her own forehead.