Chapter 10~ Moving Out

Dani's POV

Today marks two years since Demi told me that she was leaving for rehab. Tomorrow will mark two years since she left for rehab as well as two years since I last spoke. Demi came back home a few months ago from the sober living house and she is even stronger now. She's my warrior of a sister. 

This year has been nothing but positivity so far with several rough patchs. Like still not having my voice, its made it a little complicated. Dallas moved back out of the house and was once again living on her own. Demi is still staying strong, she released an album called Unbroken and is currently perparing to go on tour in a few months. A few days ago Demi made me appear on Ellen with her, not that I minded one bit because I love Ellen but what use would I have been? I can't even talk, it turned out to be an amazing experience, Demi told the viewers how everything affected her and our family. She explained about my voice and how we all had to adapt to me not talking. Listening to her talk about it was a little hard because I missed my voice more then anything. Demi also broke the news about the Unbroken Tour. She also announced to the world that I was coming with her for the entire tour...which was news to me.

Today Demi and I are going apartment hunting. Demi wanted to move out and be on her own, but she didn't want to be far from the family. We had several appointments at several different apartment complexs and then after everything Demi would make her choice and move in.

After about 6 hours of apartment shopping, Demi finally found one that she was in love with. I have loved several different ones already but Demi and I agreed that this was the one. While I wasn't moving out with Demi she still said that my opinion mattered to her since I would be spending a lot of time there.

To be honest, I am not exactly sure what she meant by that but still she said it so I just agreed with it. Demi signed the paperwork and now owned her very first apartment, which in all reality wasn't the normal sized apartment. This place was massive. She went a little insane with her happy dance. Demi was ready to pack everything up into boxes.

Against my will, I helped Demi pack her stuff up over the course of the few days. Before I knew it, it was moving day and the entire family moved her into the new apartment. That night I walked into my room and it looked so empty, I mean I was so used to seeing Demi's bed when I walked in and then I got used to seeing all the boxs that my room looked abandoned. It was weird saying it, hearing it or reading it..MY ROOM. Growing up...it was always OUR ROOM. Then it hit me, I could no longer cuddle up to Demi when we went to bed. Well this was going to take some time to get used to. 

That night it was a little hard to fall asleep but somehow I managed. The following day, I practically spent between my room and the music room. I graduated high school this past May and Demi promtly got me a job writing music for various artists that were signed under Hollywood Records. They agreed because I co-wrote alot of Demi's music and they all loved the music that I wrote. 

Today I was writing music with Selena Gomez for her new album that was going to be named When The Sun Goes Down. Despite what everyone thinks, Demi is still very close friends with Selena as well as Selena and I. In fact a week after Demi came home, Selena came to visit and ended up spending the night. Soon Selena arrived and we got to work. 

It didnt take long with us crank out a few songs. We competly wrote the songs Who Says, Bang Bang Bang and Hit the Lights. We mainly wrote them with the guitar and techno drums that I have in the music studio. It was a little harder to write the songs out....cause you know....can't speak at all but I just wrote my ideas out and passed them on to Selena who thought that they were amazing. 

Selena soon left my house and I got to work writing music for my next task. I was asked to write a song or two for Hollywood Records newest artists Zendaya and Bella Throne. Bella kinda gave me some ideas when she was sitting there...she and Zendaya were talking about a few text messages someone sent them. They were talking to text message talk. Zendaya on the other hand liked pop music with a hiphop feel. 

So for Bella I wrote the song TTYLXOX while for Zendaya I wrote the song  Replay. After I wrote them out I played around with the music to each song and I was finished. I went down and spent the rest of the afternoon with my parents and my sister. 

Demi's POV

Last night was my first offical night on my own. My family came to my apartment and helped me get all moved in but they left soon after that. Dallas moved out once again about 4 months after I got home from the sober living house and seemed to enjoy it. My mom was a little reluctent to let me move out but she let me once I told her that I was just going to live 45 minutes away at most. 

I wish Dani was able to move in with me but mom said no to that one. Dani graduated High School last May and was the valedictorian of her graduating class. I was so proud of her. As one of her graduation presents I got her a job working for Hollywood Records as a song writer. They were quick to jump on the idea since she co-wrote most of my songs and they loved everything she wrote. 

Tonight I found it hard to sleep, I finally realized that I was on my own and in MY OWN ROOM. Growing up I was so used to calling my room OUR ROOM since Dani and I always shared a room. I wonder if she can sleep right now. 

I ended up drinking some green tea and willing myself to fall asleep. I had a busy day tomorrow packed with tour rehersals and final planning meetings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Chapter 10...Woot Woot. Okay so I am slowly getting into the present day setting. I am going to have about 2 chapters based on the Unbroken Tour filled with some drama and then a few more until the 2014 chapters come up.

Thank you all for sticking with me through the slow process of updates. I love you all for that. This fanfic is almost at 1,000 reads and that means so much to me because it wouldn't be anywhere near that without you guys. So heres to you all. 

As always, keep on reading and voting, commenting and messaging me. Your messages always make my day brighter.

Oh and if you haven't already...go check out my Adopted by Demi Lovato FanFic. That would mean so much to me if you all did that. If you have...then THANK YOU LOVELYS!!!!

~RYS

Quote of the chapter. 

Be Strong, because things will get better. It may be stormy now but it never rains for ever ~Unknown.

My challenge for you all

Don't let the storm knock you down. I promise you that it will get better..maybe not tomorrow or next week but I promise it will get better. Show your storm what you are made of. Over come your limits! You can do it!! I believe in you. Like the quote said it can't rain forever and when that storm is over..you will have a beautiful rainbow to look at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Yes, It will sometimes be the same at the quote at the end of my fanfic- Adopted By Demi Lovato)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay...I'm done. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!