I'm Going to Beat his Ass

Max's POV

"God we're going to die in this forest" I groaned as Preston frantically read over the map. It was getting darker out so he pulled out his phone to use the flashlight. I noticed started he breathing unevenly. Was he having a panic attack?

"Preston?" I tried getting his attention. "Preston, calm down we're going to be fine. I was just being dramatic," I patted his back gently. I guess I wasn't helping cause now he was hyperventilating. As he inhaled again I kissed him.

He went still and dropped the map and his phone. He kissed me back with just as much passion. I pulled away so he could try and get his breathing under control.

The sun was still high up enough for me to tell that he was blushing. I smirked and went to grab the fallen items. "You feeling better? I can't believe you dropped your phone like that" I smirked even more. "Y-Yeah" He muttered causing me to chuckle. I looked over the map and it seemed like we were near the sports camp. We'll head there and see if we can get a counselor to walk us back so we don't get lost again.

We walked through the trees in silence. It wasn't awkward but it felt off. "Max, I...We...Nevermind," Preston tried saying something but stopped. I was going to question him but I left it.

"Finally!" We exclaimed as we reached the other camp. We then looked around for a consoler. However, we found a group of guys that looked to be near our age. As we got closer we could hear their loud laughter. It was annoying.

As we stopped in front of them. They all calmed down and stared at us. I raised an eyebrow at the sudden shift. Then they started laughing again. But it was at us."Look at the little twigs, boys," A brunette laughed.

I noticed Preston step closer to me. At our school no really cared what you looked like or who you liked. It was pretty neutral. I guess he's never experienced this.

"Did you twink come to check out this muscle?" Another guy asked flexing his muscles. I made a gagging noise and rolled my eyes. Preston trying to hold back his own laugh. "As if dipshits, we're just looking for one of your counselors," I explained.

"Oh, so you're into older guys. Gotta. But I don't think our counselors are into that. So you should just head back to whatever camp you come from." The brunette said then fist-bumped another one of his pals.

I gritted my teeth and tried to take a breath. "We like people our own age thank you very much. We just need someone to lead us back to our camp. We got lost." Preston said stepping up.

"And since you, boys seem busy. We need a lady or gentleman to take us back," He continued crossing his arms. They all stood up and looked less than pleased with his comment.

"It's whatever Pres, these blockheads probably don't know left from right," I said grabbing his wrist and leading him away. "One your going the wrong way and two get out of our camp before we make you" The brunette who I guess is the leader of that group threatened. I nodded in understanding and slipped my hands into my jean's front pockets.

"One I don't care we'll find our own way back. And two if you call that a threat you're dumber than I thought," I glared and watched one of the meatheads charged at us. I pushed Preston back. And hooked the guy in the face. I smirked and watched my brass knuckles shine in the overhead light. "Max! I told you on the bus. To not do the exact thing you just did!" Preston yelled at me. I shrugged and heard someone blow a whistle. I turn and saw one of there counselors.

So now one decides to show up. I was pulled from my thoughts when I felt my theater obsessed friend trying to drag me away from the scene. He looked at me with pleading eyes. I groaned stuck my middle figure at the guys as we ran back into the forest.

"Why?!" Preston whined as we ran. "I don't like people testing me," I answered. "Next time I'm gonna beat them all," I continued sinisterly. "There will be no next time!" He yelled as we kept running.

BYE BYE GODS AND GODDESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!