Pizza

Preston's POV

I almost fainted as we were shown the stage. It was so beautiful. I must perform my finest work. Or I'll disgrace the stage. I'll start working tonight.

We walked back to the cafeteria and David said he was going to order a pizza for us. There were different options for whatever felt like eating. I was left in awe.

"So...what's the catch behind this place. There's no way this is coming from Campbell's pockets" Max started interrogating Gwen.

"You've always been clever huh Max." Gwen chuckled rested her chin on her hand. "Your right. After everything around Lake Lilac went up in flames. That old couple from Camp Corp. offered us all a deal. All the camps were to be placed on one massive plot of land. And work under there company. But we can still operate the same." Gwen explained.

"What do you mean other camps" Max and I said simultaneously.

"Oh, just the Woodscouts, Flower Scouts and a few others," David said getting back and placing a hot pie in front of us. "At least we don't have to fight for the fate of the camp anymore," Max said and grabbed a slice.

"So where is everyone else?" I asked biting into my slice. "They'll all be arriving later in the week. You two are the first." David answered. "By the way, here are your ID's. Try to always keep them on your person. There so other staff and campers can identify you," David slid two plastic cards with Camp Campbell lanyards to us. "Cool," Max said with his mouth full.

I went to scold him but stopped and noticed marinara sauce on his cheek. I grabbed my napkin and wiped his face. He grumbled he could do it himself and took it from me. I chuckled and continued eating not noticing Gwen and David looking at us.

"Do you guys know what other camps are here?" I asked grabbing another slice. "Sports camp, another camp, and those other camps," Gwen answered. "I don't think we'll see the other camps unless we're in this building so I see a point in getting to know them." Typical Gwendolyn I though eating my crust.

"Anyways, Quarter Master got you guys here a little late so we'll just let your guys hang out in your cabin," David said as we cleaned our table.

"But here's a map in case you two want to go exploring. Catch you on the flip side" He said pointing finger guns at us while walking away causing me to cringe along with Max and Gwen.

After they left I turned to Max. "Wanna go exploring?" He shrugged his shoulders and we opened the map.

BYE BYE GODS AND GODDESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!