Chapter 6

Leahas POV

I woke up. I heard something weird. Like chanting. I listened closer.

Mike.

Lewis.

Leaha.

Mike.

Lewis.

Leaha.

It soon became only my name.

Leaha.

Leaha.

Leaha.

Leaha.

Leaha.

Over andr again. And again. Again. It became too much. I started screaming. Hands covered my mouth, muffling my scream. Hands grabbing everywhere. My eyes.

My bum.

My arms.

My thighs.

Everywhere.

I heard beeping. Lots of it. It soon became a flat line.

"No! No, she can't be dead!" I faintly heard Harry scream. I looked at him.

"Harry. I'm right here!" I tried to tell him. He fell and broke down on the floor. Crying. I tried to comfort him, somehow I was out of my bed, in my normal clothes.

"C'mon Boo. Let them do there work." An urgent Louis tried to get him out. Eventually dragging him out. I tried to follow them out. I couldn't go past the door! The hell?

"Come." An unfamilliar voice call out to me. I couldn't help myself, but to follow that voice.

"Closer." It said. "Little bit closer." It said repetitively. I stopped at my bed. I saw a girl. No.

No.

It was me.

"No!" I screamed, tears pouring now. "No!" I screamed once again. Grabbing my own ankle.

*****************

I opened my eyes to see a very concerned -familiar- faces, everywhere in the room. My mum and dad with my little sister. Hazza, DJ Malik, Boo-Bear, Daddy D, Leepe. we gave everyone nicknames while we we're in the pool.

"Boys, meet my parents." I coaked. "Just sign this*Signs 'Hi'* It means 'hi'." I told them.

*Mum, daddy, meet One Direction. Zayn, Harry, Liam, Niall, and Louis.* I signed to them.

They didn't do anything. Nobody did. They all had tear-stained eyes and messy hair.

The nurse kicked every one out.

"Y'know, your very luck." She said.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"You had..erm..died...for 5 minutes. You had a surreal nightmare, causing you heart rate to go up, and then flat line. You curly haired friend broke down and someone had to drag 'em out." she explained.

"Oh my god.." I whispered. I tried to make since of it all.

"You okay, sweetie? You're staring at a wall." the concerned nurse.

"Really?" I blinked. "Oh, I was, wasn't I!" I started laughing. She gave me a weird-concerned look. She checked the notebook full of my medical info. She gasped.

"I-Is something wrong?" I asked. 

"Your- You aren't alive. Your not dead either."