Two Different Worlds

Harry Point of View

"Hazza-Bear" Louis called out.

"Yeah, boo bear? " I responded 

"I want brownies! Make me some?" Louis begged

"Sure. I gotta run to the store, mkay." I said, as I grabbed my car keys.  

---

I was picking up some eggs, when I saw a girl. She looked the same age as me. She was wearing some ripped black skinny jeans, a panda shirt, and some leather bracelets and hot pink All-Stars. I saw her walk up to what seems like it was her dad. She tapped his shoulder and did something with her hand. Sign language. She was deaf, or couldn't talk. I guess I was staring for a bit too long. She looked at me and waved. I looked down and felt the heat rise to my cheeks. I saw her eyes. Piercing bright blue and light brown hair. 

She walked up to me.

" Harry Styles?" She said. She had some sort of an accent. It was very different, but, it fitted her.

"Y-yeah" Did I just stutter?! Nice move Styles.

"Aha, shouldn't I be stuttering? I was wondering if you could sign this. It's for my little sister." She held up a CD case and pointed to her dad and her little sister.

"Her name is Emmie. She can't really hear you music though..." She trailed off.

"What do you mean?" I asked very confused.

"Um, Em is deaf. But she knows all your lyrics, I sign them to her." She looked down.

"Oh. May I ask, what your name is?"

"Leaha Rise" She pulled her hand out of her jean pocket for a handshake. I did the same.

"Lovely to meet you! It is okay if I were to meet Emmie?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Yeah! Of course. C'mon" Leaha said, smiling. She took my hand.

 She said something in sign language to Emmie and her dad. They responded back to her. Leaha didn't look anything like her dad and sister. 

"This is my dad, Charlie, and you already know Emmie" Emmie was jumping up and down. 

There was a conversation between the three of them. 

"Do you mind taking a pic with my sis'?" Leaha asked, her blue eyes staring right in mine.

"Do I mind?! I'd love to." I replied just as Leaha picked up Emmie and grabbed her phone. Emmie seemed about 6 probably. She had deep hazel eyes, same as her dad. Weird, I thought to myself. I think Leaha told Emmie to smile, because, right after that sign, she nodded and smiled big.

Flash 

I looked at my phone. Damn, I had 8 missed called form Louis, 26 text from him too! I looked at the first one

Hazza Bear!!!! wher th hell r u?! i wnt brownies! 

I looked up at Leaha. 

"Can I see your phone?" I asked.

"Um, okay?" It acme out more of a question than a statement. I entered my number in to her phone. My contact name was 'Hazza Styles 1/5 of One Directi' I ran out of spaces.

"Call me. I'd really like to hang out sometimes." I said with a smile. She nodded.

"Could you tell Emmie that she is amazing for me, love? I have to go, sorry." I added before I walked away. Looking back, I saw Leaha point at me and sign something. Emmie smiled and waved, I waved back before turning around to pay. 

---

Louis Point of View

Where the hell was this boy? Usually it took him 10 minutes, not 30! As I picked up my phone to call him, he walked though the front door of our flat. Harry walked straight in to the kitchen 

"Hey! What happened? Did you get mobbed, again?" I laughed at the memory. 

"Pftt. No, I met a girl, and talked to her, and she translated things to her little sister. I also signed a few things for them." He said like it was obvious.

"Who's this girl Mr.Styles?" I asked, pretending to be jealous. Fail.

"I'll tell you, if, you help with brownies." He exclaimed. 

"B-but!" I whined, giving Harry my puppy-dog-eyes that he always fell for.

"No 'buts' Lou. Those puppy-dog-eyes. Ha, no." He said firmly.

"Fine" I said, defeated.

"This girl, Leaha Rise. She has these bright blue eyes, light brown hair. She's not British, doesn't sound American either. Her little sister and dad look nothing like her. They have blond hair and deep hazel eyes." He went on, and on, and on about her. He finally stopped when the other lads walked in.

He repeated the whole flipping story. Even to the band. And Paul. And Kevin. He's falling hard for this girl.