Chapter Two

Leaha Point of View

'You and I go hard at each other like we're going to war

You and I get rough we keep throwing things and slamming the door' Adam 'Lefinee' Levine blasted though out the house. It's nice living with a deaf family, I thought, smiling to myself. I turned my music down as I saw the lights flicker meaning that someone was calling me downstairs.

**Sign Language Convo**

'Leaha, help out with dinner.' My 'father' signed to me.

'K.' I signed simply, as I was getting the dishes out of the cabinet. I finished, then signed to my dad that I'll be upstairs. He nodded as I ran up to my room. I decided to text Harry 

**Text Convo | L- Leaha | H- Harry |**

L- Hey its Leaha from the market 

H-Hey! whats up? 

L- nuthin much chillin b4 dinner hbu? 

H- texting a beautiful girl ;)

L- haha nd who mite tht b?

H- well ur the only 1 im texting... ;)

L- aha thanks but im not beautiful... 

**End of Text Convo**

"F is friends who do things together, U is for you and meee, N is for anything and anytime down here in the deep blue seeeeeaaa" My phone sang. Yes, yes that is my epic ring tone.

"Leaha, don't you dare say that your not beautiful." I heard Harry's voice say through my iPhone.

"Why not." I whispered. Scared of the answer.

"Because. You are beautifulest girl I've ever met." He said. I could tell he was sincere. 

"Okay, whatever ya said Curly." I laughed at his new nickname for me.

"Curly?! Ah. The curls get the girls!" I pictured him throwing his fist in the air.

"Whatever, I have to go lights flashing. BYEE CURLY!!!" I screamed in the phone before clicking the end button. Wait- he doesn't know what 'lights flashing' means, oh well. 

---------------------

Skipping Dinner

--------------------- 

Harry Point of View

Flashing lights? The hell? Whatever I'll ask her later. 

"Hey, Loubear?" I asked sweetly

"Hm?" His voice muffled by a carrot. Him and his carrots...

"What does flashing lights mean?" I asked, he probably wouldn't know.

"The fu-" He was cut off by Liam

"Language!" He warned, not taking his eyes off of Mario-Kart, he's back is facing us.

"Ugh. The flip" Louis said, making faces at Liam.

"Better. Stop making faces at me now. Thanks" Liam said.

Me and Louis looked at each other, then at Liam with shocked faces. 

"The tellys' reflection," he said reading our minds.

"Oh..." Me and Louis said at the same time.

'We could be starving. We could be homeless. We could be broke.' That is probably the ring tone I'd least like to hear. Ever.

It was Holly.

A.N.

Heey guys I will post chapter 3 when it get 3 votes/likes, 1 comment, and 10 reads. Sorry, I fell like I'm being bossy -_- 

Thanks lovelies 

Des:*