Surge

I made this one shorter because you guys asked -Raio

____________________________________________________________

Steven was standing on the side of a bed. Not sure how he got there, not sure what had happened before. All he remebered was that the hill side was moving. Trees had seemed to grow and fall on him. His whole body was sore. There was a boy on a chair just looking at him. He seemed to notice that Steve woke up. But he was holding back talking, even though, he could tell. He really really wanted to say something. "Who are you?" The kid took a moment to think. Then bite his lip. "I'm Hunter!" He had a a kidish voice. is blue shirt and jeans didn't really seem to be his style though. It was getting awkard now. "Um...What happened before, and where am I?" The kid, Hunter, made a huge smile. 

"Well! Your in Lith, not the flower though. It's just named after these place. Not this place named after it." Hunter brought his hands around making hand signs now. "You can't really find this place unless your some sort of Eon. A person that can use Energy. But well you'd have to have an Eon with you. So you don't have to be one. Oh, and you have to have to be able to use Energy to get here. I made the same mistact with it. Eons, are fighitng the Rose. A group that hunts , sells, even kills Eons to the black market. It's kinda like a family buessiness now." His voice started to slow down for once. Steven was kinda surprised. The kid had a lot of enegry. Steven coudln't talk for 25 seconds. Hunter just took 3 mintues of his life. The happyness started to be replaced with some gloomy feeling. "They...they killed most of the clans of Eletric Eon's." Steven didn't really understand it all. But he guessed that this kid was an Eletric Eon or something. But he wasn't good with putting feelings behind words. He just looked towards the ground and mumble. "Sorry about that." He changed his look. "It's not me that you should feel sorry for. I'm not an Eletric Eon! You are!"

 He said laughing. But Steven didn't understand. He may not have had parents, but never did anything that seemed like he was different. Other then his huge wounderlust, his athietic abitlie and.... 'That slow.' He thought to himself. Hunter was still talking. Guess once you get him talking you can't get him to stop. "I don't believe you." Steven told him as he got up. His clothes had been cut and ripped. But his shorts were still good. "Ugh." He groaned at the pain, but then tried numbing it out. Hunter laughed, "You can't move silly, you used so much energy! Even if your an Eletric Eon, You can't gain that much energy that fast." "I don't care, I've had worst." He got up, then moved towards the wooden door. It was hard to push, Hunter just stayed on the chair. Saw that Steven wasn't stopping. He went to the window and opened it, but Steven was already out of the room. Steven groaned, then moved into the hallway. 'Lith isn't a place. It's a story that Ellen told us.' There was a flash then the from before same man from appeard. 

"Bring me back, I'm not the person your looking for! Even if I did pass you test."

Steven wasn't even sure what he was testing, he just knew that he was checking for something. But wasn't sure that they found it in him. He just wanted to go back to the orpahanage. The man just shook his head. Then began to walk. Steven was pissed now.

"No! I'm not an Eletric Eon! You should find some other person."

Now he looked back. He was mad. Steven wasn't even sure why.  He didn't say anything  insulting, so he thought. He avoided the man's glare. "Look at me." He sounded calm, but Steven could feel the rage behind the words. Looking back at him in the eyes. The man began to speak. "You manged to get Lith. Did you not?" Steven nodded. But it didn't seem hard for him. "A Rose assassin came after you. Right?" He nodded again. "You lived with Ellen. You were able to use 'Speed Motor'." They started to sound less and less like questions and more like 'You did this!'. He just simply nodded. Then the man just turned around and started to walk. His voice sound like it was naturally ferious, but he had tried not to show it. But it still sounded feroius. Steven groaned. Then followed started to follow him. 'This is so unfair!'