Chapter 12

Hey guys im so so so so so sorry I havent uploaded but now im back and ill do my best to not take so long here is the chapter you have been waiting for!!!

***

Waverly's POV

I have come to the conclusion that I will die tonight by a car and that Jacks will never see me again (not that he will miss me.)But I just now if I die or disappear tonight I will make people happy because im dead.

I close my eyes turn my head and put my arms up to get prepared to die and I hear the engine getting closer and closer but nothing.

But thats when I hear the car crash but not on but in front of me.

I look up and see white wings that are streched out up to 6 feet wide and I see Jacks in front of me and he looks at me and he smiles.

Wait rewind I thought he was mad at me and now he saves my life what the?

He puts his arm around my waist and he looks up and he flies up.

" Jacks why did you save me?" I asked looking surprised that he saved me.

He didn't have time to answer because someone started shooting us.

" Jacks whats happing?" I said panic filling my whole body.

" I broke the law and now I have to face the penalty." Jacks said looking at me.

He saw me face that said 'go on he then said...

" The penalty is they break my wings and I become mortal."

I look at him horrified how could they just do that!!!

I turn around and see 5 Guardian Angels with black armor suits and helmets that you can't see who it is.

" Jacks I know where to go they won't find us their." I said thinking going to my parents house.

" Go to my parents house but lose them." I said.

He nodded and he made a sharp left turn and one guard hit the building.After several turns later we arived at Dark City and i took the turn to fly.

Jacks stopped at a high building and he put his wings back.

I stepped back and my wings opened and revealed a dark black but noone could see because its late and dark.

I grab Jacks and i jump.MInutes later i land in my parents front porch.

I walk and i enter the house where my parents are their watching tv.They both turn around and their eyes widen.

"Honey you weren't suppose to come yet."My mom said shocked.

"I know but right now mom i need help."I said and she nodded slowly.

I take a deep breath and move aside to reveal Jacks and he smiled.

"Mom meet Jacks he's a guardian angel and he broke the law so he can save me and you guys where the only option to come."I said looking at both my parents.

My mom didn't say anything then she turned to my dad and he slowly nodded.

I look at both my parents with a look that said 'what are you doing' look.

My mom took a deep breath and she got up and went to the liabary that we never used she then looked at the books.She found one book and she raised her hand and looked at the back of the book.She pullled out a old brown photo book.Then my mom blew on the book and she sat down on the counter and she guestered me to sit next to her.I slowly walk and sit down she then opened the photo book and reaveled black and white photos.

"Honey their is something in the past that i didn't tell you."My mom said looking at the photos.

"You see that man their next to me and were both smiling."Mom said pointing to the picture it was here younger like in her early 20 and she and a man were looking really happy.

"Well that man he's name in Richard Godrise."My mom said her eyes getting watery.

My eyes widen why does he have my last name but in God?

"He...well we got married and i got pregnat with you honey."My eyes widen even more.

"Honey he was a.....Guardian angel and when you were born they said that you have half Dark angel blood half Guardian angel blood."My mom said her eyes were puffy.

"Wait your telling me he was a Guardian and that i have his blood?"I said shocked from the news.

"Yes honey and he had to go to war and he died."This time i was the one crying.

"Why didn't you tell me before."I told her putting my head in my hands.

"Because you would be like this."My mom said hugging me.

I hugged back but then everything happened so fast that i had to be hit the wall to get back to reality......

************************

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN HAHA lol sorry for cliffhanger!!!!

Hey guys im so so so so sorry for not writing back but now im BACK!!!!!

-Cutietweety out PEACE!!!!