Chapter 14

I woke up with a chill running down my spine. My eyes pop open and i only see darkness surrounding me. Somethings wrong really wrong.

It's like i feel a powerful presentce in this exact same room, I turn to jacks but he's not their. My eyes widen as i'm about to scream his name a strong hand covers my mouth and puts his other hand in my waist. The thing carried me and dragged me to the guys locker room and set me down with it and slowly let go of my mouth. I turn around and sigh in reilef as i see Jacks their looking around as if looking for something or someone.

I feel a wave of darkness coming towards me and it's powerful, stronger and closer than ever.

My hearing senses pick up and i wince as i hear that horrible noise that happened in the hospital...

Click-Click-Click

The sound made over and over again as it got nearer i acted fast. Grabbing Jacks by the hand we make a run for it. Making a sharp left turn we get out of the gym and run in the halls as if the chain saw masecure was chasing us.

I then hear the noise the demon makes as we run. It's like a roaring sound/ evil laugh comined together to make a horrible evil laugh.

You can run but you can't hide Waverly trust me i'm going to take Jackson away and i will enjoy seeing him die as i take his wings off and see his soul drain away in his eyes.

I cover my ears as i hear that voice. I start shaking my head back and forth and look down trying to put that horrible voice away.

Do anything you can you can't stop me i can contact you when ever i wan't, and that can be easy according to me because i can kill you but so you can see me kill Jacks slowly and painfully.

The demon started laughing and i scream 'no' and run even faster with Jacks. I see the door and i make Jacks go infront of me.

You think you can escape? Ha noone escapes me and your next Waverly i'm going to kill you...

Before he could finish his sentance a big voice enturupted the conversation and this one was angry and furrious.

NOOOOOOOO we don't hurt her we only kill Jackson and that's all i keep Waverly!

My eyes widen as i hear the voice. That voice sounds familiar so familiar. OMG no it can't be no no no it can't be.......

"AHHHHHHHH!" I yell as the demon grabs my ankle and i hit my head first.

"Wave no!" Screames Jacks.

"Go leave get out of here NOW!" I yell at Jacks as i start kicking the demon.

I kick the demon harder and he lets me go. Acting fast i push my self up and take Jacks hand.

"Listen good Jacks when we reach the door i want you to fly and leave me here, but don't look back at me." I say.

"What you crazy? I will never leave my soul mate in a time like this." Jacks said looking at me.

"No go i have to do something." I pleaded.

"Promise me you will come back to me." Jacks pleaded.

"I will Jacks i'll find you." I said.

Were nearing the door and i blink away tears. I let go of Jacks hands and i stop in my tracks.

"Go fly while you have time no matter what don't you dare look back." I yell at him.

He opens the door and he fly's away and dosen't look back.

I turn around and hear the demon aproaching me. I make a run for it but the demon grabbed me by my arm and threw me to the floor.

I hit my head first then my spine. The smell of blood filled my nose and i cringe of the smell.

I turn and start crawling but it's no use i'm to weak and to tired to move. I fall on the ground breathing heavily as i see a huge red figure above me.

I won you lose. Master will be so happy i have you now what can i do for you not to see ahhh i got it.

The demon grabbed a blindfold and put it tight around my eyes.

I feel rough hands grab my ankles and pull me.

Slowly i was being draged away from the light and was being captured by darkness......

*****

DUN DUN DUNNNNN

more chapters are coming so don't give up!!

Sorry i haven't uploaded but i had a wierd week so yeah anywho.

-Cutietweety out PEACE!!!