chapter 1

As I wake up I look at the clock 8:30 am.Shit I'm going to be late for school and its my first day ahhhhhh.I jump out of bed and grab skinny jeans and a lose shirt that was black and had a pink rose in the middle and black converse.

I hide my black wings because I can't have them out during school.Apparently you can't have them out because you can hit someone in the head.

Anyways I brush my teeth and my hair.I check what time it is 8:45 am wow new record.As i head to the door i say goodbye to my parents and grab a apple."Bye honey hope u have a great day even though you got a late start!" My mom yelled as i closed the door completly ignoring here.

As i walk to school i see true soul mates walking and holding hands or making out.Man i wish i could find my soul mate i looked everwere the city were ALL Dark Angels live.I hope it's not a human i mean dating a human that was rare or worse dating a Guardian Angel.Which was more rare than human but thats faith choise.

As i enter the high school i walk to get my scueduale for my classes.I walk closer and see a woman in a black suit with straight medium black hair.She noticed me and said,"You must be Waverly Darkrise." I saw she was starring at me and noone else."Yes i am.I'm here to pick up my list for school." I said looking as she started looking at her stuff looking for my list.

Man her office was a mess i stayed there waiting for 10 minutes.At least i was not in class really bored listing to teachers blah blah blah.I was thinking to much in my thought the bell had to ring for me to get back to what i was doing.

The woman handed me the list finally i thought i grabbed the list and headed out to my class.I got distracted on my own looking for my class i didnt notice someone approching me and bumped into me.

His force was so strong i fell to the floor.I looked up to see a build up guy with blonde hair standing up tan skin and blue eyes.Again got deep in my thoughts that i didnt notice i was picked up man i need to stop thinking alot.

"You ok?" He asked worried and looking at me."Yea.Sorry about that i was looking for my class." I said bending down and getting my stuff and im telling you he was HOT."Hey do u know were history is?" I said getting up and meeting his gaze."Yeah i'll walk you there.Ow and my name is Blake." Wow he's nice."Waverly." I said still meeting his gaze thats until we both hered a squel.

We both turned around to see a girl running toward us."Blake there you are!"When she approch she hugged him and kissed him.I quess there soul mates or just dating and yes that can happen.They can reject thier mate and do what ever.My name is Waverly Darkrise and this is my story on how i found my soul mate.