Chapter 2

I stood above the dead man in realization of what I did. I just killed a man for no other reason than because it was there, but my body seemed thrilled. My body thrummed with energy, and I drained him to get there. I know I'm no longer human, I had changed into a monster.

I'm scared, but I know I can't leave him here. He is evidence of the horrible crime I committed. I grabbed him by his feet and started to drag him in the direction of the forest. He was a lot lighter than he looked and it surprised me because this definitely wasn't small. I got to the forest a lot faster with this newfound strength.

I dragged him a little deeper into the forest and dropped his legs. I stod and staired at his body the weird thrill I had still hadn't left my body.  I thought of how to cover up the fact it was a murder. I could just leave him there and hope that the animals would get to him before a person does.

So I left him there not wanting to spend a second more with the corpse. I don't want to be faced with the consequences of my actions to soon, ill figure it out later when I figure out what to do with myself.

I run as fast as I can back to the town, witch only takes a few seconds. I walk around alleyways until I find the main road or something recognizable. It takes me a while to figure out it is my town and I let out a sigh of relief. I speed walk down the smaller streets not wanting to be seen by too many people. When I end up at my sh*ty apartment. I quickly enter the passcode to enter the building. I run to my door and turn the handle to find it unlocked. I slowly open my door and walk as silently as I can into my apartment.

I ended up having the main three rooms that I am grateful to have gotten. The kitchen and living room space, bedroom and washroom. I don't see anything suspicions and I feel something retract in my hands. I look down at my hands and notice that I had claws. Like what the heck. They must have come out when I was preparing for a possible threat.

I look around and everything is as I left it and thankfully I spot my keys on the kitchen counter. I close my door and lock it not wanting intruders. I've had random people walk in and take a nap.

I rush to my bed not wanting to face anything and or anyone right now. I hop into bed lifting the blankets over my head and covering my self. I lay there trying to ignore my mind and fall into a blissful sleep, but only thoughts of that man I had unrightfully slain by me filled my head and would not let me be.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
507 words

Votes and comments would greatly appreciated!!!