8th July 2014

P.Grimm

Date: 8th July 2014
Current Location: Home
Time: 2:22pm

Injuries: N/A
Current Case: Grimm x Patton Wedding

Elise came back today. I was at Raya's showing her some shoes I was thinking for them and she wasn't a fan of the strappy ones I had found. Elise said she didn't mind, but I don't think she really cared. Raya wasn't sure she could stay in the stilettos long either. They did both get 'a look' when I showed them the black Jimmy Choo, so I've kept them aside only now because Raya made the point she wasn't sure she could wear them the whole time, I might find a pair of flats to match so they can change at the reception. I'm not a bridezilla despite everyone constantly saying that. I'm considering them and their needs.

I've crossed out the beach wedding decision too. Even in the afternoon, with my complexion, I do not want to be out in the hot sun on the beach for too long. I'm thinking somewhere like France, a little chateau on a winery somewhere. The ceremony can be in a little chapel, it'll be lush and romantic and have the best wine.  Maybe in the city. We can get photos in those old, beautiful streets... I'll ask Colton when he gets home.

What was I- Oh yeah.

Elise came back today. While Raya made coffee, they had this weird moment in the kitchen over Olivia. I missed some of the conversation, but it had Raya in tears. I'll ask her later about it.

Elise didn't stay too long, I think she wasn't even there to see us but Olivia - that kid is too cute. Raya said she and Keiran are thinking of having another one, which is great, but I hope they wait until after the wedding so it doesn't mess with the dresses.

It was a weird visit. Almost like a goodbye, but not. She said she'd be back for the wedding, pinky promised and everything. 

The war is over. She did it - which we all knew she would. There was something else though, she hasn't told us everything. I don't think she was here long enough to do that, but there was something she wanted to say. I could tell. There is drama over the new leadership she has to stay and sort out, which is why she isn't back just yet. Apparently they want her to be the new Queen or something completely unbelievable and tonight there was going to be a meeting where everything was going to be sorted out. I'm not really sure I believe all of that, what kind of world is it over there where want her to be their ruler? Like, there are actual gods over there. And then there's Elise. I mean, I guess she's like them now, but she's still, well, our Elise. You know?

I hope Kara is looking after her. She didn't really talk about anyone which I thought was weird, just Hades mostly. She shot down my questions about her and Apollo pretty damn quick so I don't think she'll be needing a plus one. Maybe Michael will be in with a shot if she's done with him, I'll pair them up for walking down the aisle and dance partners and things. Michael said they're friends, so that's a good start. Honestly, I kind of thought that time apart would be good for her and Apollo - distance makes the heart grow fonder and all that. I definitely sensed something between them, especially at the engagement party. It was intense.  Now I only get the impression that it's officially completely over. She can tell us the details when she's back. You can't even make this shit up, my best friend has a god for an ex. Crazy! 

I really wanted to show her the wedding dress I had decided on too, but that will have to wait.