Chapter Five

Chapter Five

One Month Later

It's been month since the kiss and I've stayed away from Mr Greene kissed me and the only times we actually spoke or interacted with each other was in class but because of the girls boy friends I had to see him way more than I need to.

I skipped into gym class at six in the morning and it was my birthday.

Everyone was in their since we were going on a trip for two weeks and I couldn't wait since I had gotten permission to have a party on the beach which I was so excited about it.

I burst through the door and screamed "I'm finally eighteen and a legal adult" I bounced up to Luke and pressed my lips to his and pulled away, he pulled me back for more kinda forcing me and that pissed my of.

I pulled back and slapped both of hid cheeks and then kneed him in  the groin "You perverted Idiot"

I smiled and then walked up to Daniel and took his hand pulling him into his office and then shouted I need to talked to him about the party plan.

I locked the door and them pushed him against the walked and locked my lips to his exploring his mouth and him to me, I moaned his name and that seemed to wake him up a bit.

"What are you doing" he hissed "I though you didn't want this"

"I did, but it was illegal and I didn't want you to loss your job and the effect your scholarship in sports" I replied

I looked deep into his eyes and and then pressed my lips to his again. He turned me around and put me on my desk.

He started to put his hands around the bottom of my tank top and he stopped and massaged my hips.

I smiled and then pulled his top over his head and stared un-buttoning his belt and trousers and then yanked them down until he was only in his boxes, I smirked.

"I see you like to a little fast"

He un-zipped my skirt and I fell to the ground exposing my lace red panties, he pushed me more into the desk.

He ripped the top over my head and snapped the clasp of my bra and started massaging my breasts and nipples softly making me moan out loud and the slipped my panties down my legs and he put them on the side of his desk.

I  was now naked but I didn't care like I would usual would, next he slipped his fingers inside of my going in and out and the he started picking up the speed I climaxed around his fingers and he kissed me to muffle my scream.

There was a loud knock on the door and luckily we had dressed after I had given him a hand job, which I found quite funny when he shivered hard against me.

We went on the trip which was amazing and we had a fun time but then two months before graduation started that when everything went crazy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------