Chapter One

Chapter One

I jumped out my bed think about the year ahead of me.

My last year, I was finally a Senior after our long summer I couldn't wait to go to school not that I wont miss the late night's partying and long and peaceful sleep but after a while it gets boring and tiring and you need something else to do.

I stripped down and got in to the almost boiling hot water and let it run down my body waking me up fully.

I washed my hair in strawberry shampoo and used the same on my body but in the gel version. Once that was done I stepped out the shower and walked into my body drier and let it dry me and my hair which set into natural bouncy waves.

I got out and slipped on my red and black lace panties and bra and then gave my hair a side parting which gave me a sexy look.

Still in my underwear I walked into my vanity and put on bright red lipstick and lots of waterproof lack eyeliner and mascara and deep red eyeshadow.

I walked into my walk in closet and picked out a tight v-neck long sleeved top and a tight black skirt with a side split that went up to about two inches until it met my panties. To finish the outfit of I put on 2 inch heels and a big black belt and finally finished it off with a black bow hairband and a black and red stripped handbag.

I walked in to the kitchen and had a quick bowl of cereal and then walked to my car ready to go pick up Kylie but first I sent her a text to make sure she was ready.

Me: hey u ready.x

Kylie:Yup.x

Me:Yh b there in 5. c u soon.x

Kylie: Kay bye.xx

Me: xxx

I drove down the street to Kylie's house and beeped the horn and she walked out wearing a mini blue summer dress with small white heels and a white bag and belt with the same colour makeup to match.

"You look nice" I told her

"Same and thanks babe" She replied

"Thanks"

"Lucia asked if we can pick and drop he this year since her bar broke down"

"Sure, text her to tell her I'm on my way"

"Kay"

 She her text a told her we will be there in about two minutes.

I parked my car in front and beeped my horn twice telling her to come outside, when she did she was wearing dark blue short shorts that reached mid-thigh with a simple but sexy low cut v-neck top and I had to say we all looked hot way hotter than last year we were gonna wow!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At School

We stepped out the car and I still thought we looked and from the looks and glares we got I knew it wasn't my imagination because we looked hot and sexy but didn't look like a slut or whore like Ashley and her little followers Vanessa and Kelly who were dressed so slutty that most of what the were wearing counted as a piece of material.

As Cheer leaders we got our Timetable first and it seemed we had Gym Last. YEAH!!