Chapter Two

Chapter Two

I walked into the Gym ready for practice since we could pick if we wanted to do the sport they were playing or practice and since they were doing basketball today i chose practice for us to do instead and I didn't want my girls getting hurt since we had two teams in our school my team against Ashley's such a shame because some of them were actually good but wasted their time with Ashley and her slutty moves and stunts which always made them lose points but oh well, their lost not mine.

I changed in to my black short shorts and black a gold sports top with matching skirt and black sport trainers and I also had my black v-neck jumper on. Today it was only girls practicing since they boys only do it for competitions and really big games.

I skipped out and ran across the court and started my stretches with the girls when I heard a piercing whistle ring through the field telling us to come over. Out of all my girls uniforms mine happened to be sexier but it wasn't as bad as Ashley's so I didn't need to worry.... I left it to her to be the slut.

I was last in role call so I walked over to the group and got over just as they new gym teacher said my name.

"Here" I called out

"Slut" I heard Ashley whisper

I swung around and said "excuse me"

"Oh, so now your deaf to, I said Slut let me spell it for you. S-L-U-T"

"You bitch" I ran at her and was about to hit her but the girls stopped me

"Lexi"

"What" I shouted

"You can't get hurt or expelled. We need you"

"Fine..." I sighed "but..."

"But what" Ashley hissed

"CHEER OFF, RIGHT NOW"I shouted to her and everyone in the pitch and started back up and pulled of my jumper in the process and throw it to the side and the boys started cheering but I just rolled my eyes at their perverted thoughts and carried on walking.

We did the cheer of and I hate to admit they were good but personally I thought we were better.

"Nice" Ashley said "but your still a little slut and I know its a sad thought as well as hard to believe but... your not as pretty as me. So sorry... BITCH!"

"Kay. Your calling me a slut lets live up to the name" I walked over to her ex who she still loved. Ew!.. I jumped on him and planted a kiss on his lips and stayed their for about thirty seconds.

Then jumped down and walked over to the CD player and pressed play and tapped my girls and started dancing to London Bridge by Fergie  making all my moves extra sexy and seductive and then at the end I dropped to floor with my back arched.

I flipped into standing position and walked over the her and snarled "Ashley I am not a slut I just dress sexy and it's OK if I'm a slut because if I am what are you a slapper... Oh I forgot you don't ask for money you just give, at least I have some self respect and dignity unlike you"

I turned around picked up my jumper and slipped it back on and said "Shows over people lets get to know our new teacher more!"

I sat down and soon everyone followed.

"Err... Kay then ask me anything"

"How old are you" Nikki asked

"Twenty One"

"A bit young"

"I learn fast and I happened to be privileged"

"Are you virgin"

"Err..No"

"When did you lose it"

"Sixteen"

"To who"

"A close friend"

"Kay"

"Are you single" I asked

"Yep" He replied smirking

"Cool"

"Alexis" He asked

"Yeah"

"You have detention with me today after school and for the rest of the week. Two hours no excuses and Ashley so do you but I have talked to the Headmaster and you will be attending detention for two days and your suspended for one. No arguments now everyone go and change"