AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ

hiya guys. sorry this isn't an update, but this is something i need to say. i will be unpublishing all the chapters of lupi de tenebris soon.

i've decided to do this because i've just been so unhappy with how it's coming out lately, and it's really been nagging me. on top of that, i know i've been doing a really shitty job of updating, but the truth is i am just so unmotivated that it takes me ages to update, and when i do it's often rushed and really badly written.

i really don't want to be writing like this anymore, and so i've made the decision to take down all the chapters and start again, fresh. the chapters won't be very different to be honest, at least i don't think they'll be. truly, i just need to work on the grammar, spellings and a whole lot of plot holes and unnecessary filler chapters. the current chapters up are really bad quality lmao and i just know i can do so much better.

so yeah, i'm really sorry about this guys. i'm not sure if i'll update in a while, but i will try my hardest to.

i'm going to take the chapters down on monday, so if you were in the middle of reading, you have until then to finish it.

i really do appreciate all the support i've received. thank you guys so much, it means the world to me. hopefully, i can come back and have a much better book waiting for you.

ilysm. 💕