Special Chapter: Y/N's Scary Prank

A/N: Uhm this isn't an actual chapter. This is just something random I'm doing out of boredom. So Y/N will be getting revenge on the 2000 line about John List because Felix, Jisung, and Seungmin decided to gang up on Hyunjin.

___________________________________________________________

~Hyunjin's POV~

Felix: Aye Hyunjin come here.

I hear Felix call me from his room. I walked in and see him and Seungmin and Jisung freaking out reading a newspaper. People still read newspaper these days? I walked in and sat on the bed.

Hyunjin: You called me?

Felix: Hyunjin something happened?

Hyunjin: What happened?

Seungmin: So Jisung was hanging at a cafe and he found a newspaper and when he read it it said this.

Jisung: Look at it Hyunjin it's so scary!!

I read this newspaper as best as I can, mainly because it was in English.

Hyunjin: Why am I reading this?

Seungmin: There's a killer on the loose, he shot a family in the head and he might be here.

Jisung: So becareful of guy in a suit okay?

I'm starting to get scared, is there really a killer on the loose? Then I hear a bang and I started running around the house in fear.

~Author's POV~

Felix: *laughing* He totally fell for it.

Seungmin: He actually thought the bang was real.

Jisung: I mean he wasn't paying attention to me playing the sound.

~Your POV~

Me and Daehwi are doing each other's nails. Don't judge us we're bored and needed best friend time.

Y/N: Bruh how do you know how to do this?

Daehwi: I had to teach myself how to do this stuff so I could teach Irene.

Y/N: Hmm interesting.

Daehwi: Hey out of curiosity, what's Yuna's favorite color?

Y/N: Pink...

Daehwi: Does she like plushies?

Y/N: I think so...do you like her or something?

Daehwi: ...Oh look at the time I gotta go. Bye Y/N.

Y/N: Ok...weird.

I sat with Ara for little bit until Hyunjin comes to my room screaming. And blocking my door with MY DESK!!!

Y/N: Hyunjin...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!??

Hyunjin: Read this there's a killer on the loose!! *crying like the dramatic boi he is*

I read it and notice this is like almost 50 years old. Then I recognize who he was talking about and started laughing.