~2~

~Your POV~

I had math with Yuna and as I walked in I see my cousin Jeongin. When he noticed me he was shocked to see me.

Y/N: What are you doing here?

Jeongin: I'm gonna be student teaching here.

Y/N: But you don't even wanna be a high school teacher.

Jeongin: Well I already did my volunteer hours at a kindergarten. And besides my teacher made me do this for the rest of the semester.

Y/N: You mean you're going to school with me for the rest of the semester

Jeongin: *nods*

I wanted to die at that point I know that I'm gonna suffer because of my cousins. I swear if any of the sorts happens I'm beating his ass when we get home. Yuna took me to the back of the class room to ask.

Yuna: Who's he?

Y/N: My other cousin Yang Jeongin, why is he here, I have no idea.

Yuna: How many cousins do you have?

Y/N: Seven of them and I got one older brother. I just moved in to their place yesterday.

Yuna: Hmm now I get it.

Jeongin: Y/N come up the teacher's coming.

I walked up the front of the class and the teacher the came. Which made everyone quickly sit at their desks. 

Teacher: Students I have something to tell you today but before I do that, Chaeyoung go sit next to Yuna.

Chaeyoung!? She goes to school with me? Isn't she Changbin's girlfriend, I mean from what he said about her she does college online. Me and Jeongin looked at each other in confusion. Then she moved to where she was told to and she looked at us, then we knew it was her.

Teacher: Okay now I have two people joining us, and they would like to introduce themselves.

Jeongin: Uhm hi I'm Yang Jeongin and I'm going to be your student teacher for the semester.

Y/N: I'm Kim Y/N I'll be your classmate, I hope we can get along.

Teacher: I'm guessing you know each other?

Jeongin: *lies* She's my friend's sister so to me she's like a sister to me.

Y/N: Yup

Teacher: Okay then Y/N you can sit next to Seonghwa, raise your hand Seonghwa.

When I looked to see who he was, oh my gosh he was so handsome. But I gotta stay faithful to Yeosang. I went to the desk and sat down and the teacher started his lesson.

Seonghwa: So you're Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah....how do you know that?

Seonghwa: Yeosang, he keeps talking about how perfect you are for him.

Y/N: Aww how nice of him.

Then Jeongin came and crouched down to my desk.

Jeongin: Do the work, stop talking to boys.

Y/N: Do your job go help the other students and not worry about me.

Jeongin: Don't you even get what we're doing.