Chapter 19

= Emily's POV =

still 28 September 2014

Liam...stood there in the door opening...

He didn''t look ....bad, but ....wel he looked very bad.

He thinks it's all his fault that Sophia wanted to take a little 'break'.

Of course that's not eh!

Niall suddenly got through that I wasn't laughing anymore, so he turned around to look at what I was staring.

When he realized that Liam was standing in the doorway he got off me,, where after he helped me up.

Meanwhile,... everybody stopped laughing and probably we we're all watching at Liam full of compassion.

But I mean,... it's really hard not to stare at him ... he's ramparts, his eyes were red from crying, and he has been running around for 4 days in the same clothes (his pajamas).

"Don't mind me .... I will not spoil the fun,... I'm just gonna grab a glass of water." said my Li-bear with a soft rasping voice.

Liam disappeared a few minutes in the kitchen, you could hear him take a glass, open the bottle with water ... you could even hear him breathing!

Why that? Because here... in the living room,, there's now an awkward silence.

Then Liam suddenly came back from the kitchen, and without saying anything to us,, he disappeared through the living room door.

"Uh, maybe someone should go talk to him?" asked Harry, as he looked around the room.

For a couple of minutes there was again an awkward silence.

"Wow, ...calm down, I go!! Alright? Pfff,, don't stare at me like...that!" said Louis,, where after he does a dramatic sigh....  Typically..

 I frowned, there was nobody staring at him ... typical Louis.

I saw Niall and Harry chuckle and Zayn rolling with his eyes about Louis' remark.

"LOUIS! Nobody stared at you.. .." said Zayn with an irritated tone.

Nobody,....especially Louis couldn't say anything, then suddenly I started to walk towards the living room door, while I said, " I’ll go, this is more a girly thing..."

I didn't heard their answer, because I had already closed the door behind me.

While I was walking towards the room of Liam, I heard  (from a distance) sobbing noises coming from his room.

When I stood at his door, I doubted or I whether should just go in ... or maybe should I knock first?

Yeah, I'm going to knock first.

"Liam, it's me .... Emily! Can I come in please?" asked I gently with a soft voice.

I heard what sobs and sniffles, until the door suddenly opened and Liam in front of me ... weeping.

"Oooh, sweetie! Everything will be fine!" said I, while I pulled him in a hug.

He hugged me back,, where after he started to cry harder on my shoulder.

First we talked a little about what happened. He told me that she couldn't take it anymore.. The press, the fans.. Everybody watching every step what Liam and she did.

 A bit later we were sitting on his bed, his head lightly on my shoulder and I had my arms around him,,.... . it's just like I'm soothing a little baby, and then I started to sing..

Say something I’m giving up on you

I’ ll be the one if you want me to

Anywhere I would have followed you

Say something I’m giving up on you

And I, I’m feeling so small

It was over my head

I want nothing at all

And I, will stumble and fall

I’m still learning to love

Just starting to crawl

Say something I’m giving up on you

I’m sorry that I couldn’t get to you

Anywhere I would have followed you

Say something I’m giving up on you

And I will swallow my pride

You’ re the one that I love

And I’m saying goodbye

Say something I’m giving up on you

And I’m sorry that I couldn’t get to you

And anywhere I would have followed you

Oooooh

Say something I’m giving up on you

Say something…

While I was singing stopped Liam with crying, he lifted his head from my shoulder.

 He looked at me in the eyes,, where after he said, "That was beautiful! Have you ever tho -"

He was interrupted,, suddenly their  "fell"  4 guys into the room.

This made me think at the movie "Snowwhite". But at the DWARFS!! Only are it this time ... only 4 dwarfs!!

Probably they were listening through the door ...like the WHOLE time..

 Until one of them probably ,accidentally, pushed down the door handle, and that's why they probably are lying ..... here on the floor?

"Aaaaaaaah, I get crushed like a woodlouse!" screamed Niall, he was laying underneath the other three.

 You could even saw him struggling to get the 'hope' of the rest, ... but no...

 Now are Niall, Zayn and Harry trying to get right,... but that can't ,,because Louis is laying on top of them.

Liam and I just burst out laughing at the same time.

It's at the moment we see Louis humming with a big smile on his face, ...while the others were groaning about his weight.

"LOUIS get off of me!" shouted Harry a bit pissed off, he was lying just under Louis.

"Tsssss,,...I'm not so heavy !" said Louis offensive, while he threw his arms in the air upset.

While he made that motion, ..you could see that the rest of the guys were moaning when he moved.

And right now at the moment,, there are tears of laughter rolling from my cheeks,, while Liam has grabbed his stomach because it was hurting from laughing.

"Yeah! Else just laugh with us eh!? And just let us have pain!" said Zayn a bit angrily.

I nodded where after I said, "You guys made me think at the movie 'Snowwhite', you guys would be the dwarfs!”

 Where after Harry said "Alright,, whatever you want...," he said probably a bit confused, where after he said "  Eurgh...but help us?! Please? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE                                                                              

FAN

&

COMMENT