Chapter 16

= Emily's POV =

the 6th December, 2013

Wooow... If you would have told me a year ago that Niall was gonna be my first, I'd probably laugh at your face.

My eyes went to the alarm clock there : "8.35".

Well probably are the other lads still asleep..

Breathe in and out, in and out .... it's alright,.... I mean Louis can't murder Niall about the fact that we had had sex...........right?

Or well...?

Well.... thankfully we had safe sex.....I guess ......right?

Omg, what if I'm pregnant!

Okay, maybe I'm starting to freak out a little bit at the moment,, so I decide to wake Niall up..

"Niall h-u-un .. n ... wa-aa..ke up ppp..p." I said stuttering, I swear, I could now like every moment burst out into tears.

I mean .. come'on ,, what if I'm really pregnant from a famous popstar from a huge worldwide boyband named One Direction ?? OMFG..

Shit,... their management will f*cking hate me if I'm really pregnant...and perhaps a couple of their fans to! Maybe like 256335689 fans that hate me...pff I can live with that right?! No omggg..

Nialls eyes wenst slowly open and he looked straight at me with his twinkling blue eyes ... UrhG ... too sexy ..!

He stretched out, while he pulled me into his naked hot ...urhg...chest...

"Hey love, good morning how di-" I interrupted him by saying,

"Niall please say that we have used protection! Please.."

Niall first looked  at me confused, but after a few seconds, he turned around and his hand grabbed something that was laying beside his pillow ,,I thought it was a piece of paper,, .... uh ... it's not just a piece of paper ..... it's the package of a condom...

He throws the packaging back beside him and looked at me with a big grin on his face.

"Babe..., even how drunk I ever would be, ...I will always have my manners." Niall said with his oooh so sexy Irish accent, where after giving me a cheeky wink. You bastard...

I let a small sigh escape, where after I placed my head at his chest, smiling.

Somewhat later Niall says "Love, I'm gonna grab a shower .. you like to join me?"

Probably he was joking, that is also why he probably looked in suprise, when I grabbed his hand and walked with him to the bathroom. Naked hand in hand..

(We didn't t walk naked through the hall. Just so you know, the bathroom is the room fixed. Well,, room? We are in a tour bus .. so it are more like... bunkers. And now you're probably wondering "How can you have sex with someone in a person's bunker?" .... well ....pretty good actually.)

= A full shower later  =

Niall kissed me passionately on the mouth, while he goes with his left hand through my hair and with his right hand opened he the bathroom door.

While my left hand was on his back, and my right hand was holding the towel around my body.

Once we went through the bathroom door, he threw (and yes really throws)  the bathroom door behind him.

Hhhmhmmhm, it amazes me that we haven't yet awakened any of the guys ! 

Niall picked me out of my thoughts as he pushed me against the wall, ......where after he broke our kiss.