Chapter 10

= Emily's POV =

the 2nd April, 2014

We all got up already at 7 in the morning, we had to pack our stuff and blah blah...and we still had a lot to do

Argh! Okay, Emily concentrate.

How do I ever get all my clothes back. I began to laugh to myself. (AWKWARD)

"What are you laughing ?" asked a familiar voice with a Irish accent. (Niall)

I was still standing with my back to him, as he stood at the entrance of my door.

"I just was wondering how I'm going to get all my stuff packed. Niall." said I, when I placed a couple of shirts in my suitcase.

"How'd you know it was me?" Niall asked, a little hurt because I had discovered him.

While he was standing behind me.

I turned and looked him straight in the eye.

"That's because of your cute accent." I said as I tapped my finger on his nose. He grinned and ran a hand through his hair. He does so only if he is nervous.

I turned back around to shut my suitcase. I had 8 suitcases packed, 2  handbags and 3 sportbags and I was also bringing my backpack and my laptop bag along.

I turned back to him to ask if he wanted to help me with carrying my luggage.

But I said nothing, why?   No idea, maybe our faces were only a couple inches apart?!

I looked into his eyes,  oh his beautiful deep blue ocean colored eyes.

He smiled at me and pulled me close to him by putting his arms on my waist.

In response, I placed my arms around his neck.

I know that if Louis now enters;   ....we're dead.

Well, that's maybe a bit overreacted, but he's still feeling not very comfortable with Niall and me dating with each other.

Niall closed his eyes and leaned even closer, of course I closed my eyes too.

And after a few seconds I felt his lips touch mine.

I kissed him back immediately, this time his lips tasted like butter and strawberry jam.....probably because this is what he had eaten this afternoon.

So I'll probably taste as red fruit yogurt.

He pulled me closer to him while I went with my hand through his hair.

I felt his tongue enter my mouth and my search, I tangled my tongue with his.

He suddenly pressed me against a wall.

Or lips still moved together, I felt fireworks in my stomach. The kiss was getting heated.

I heard the door open, but maybe it was just the wind or ju-

"Hey Emily, have you seen Niall? You need to ..." The boys-voice stopped immediately when he saw us.

Niall and I "jumped" away from each other.

The shock disappeared for me when I saw that the ‘boy’ was Zayn.

But Niall's face looked like,, "someone had  burned Nando's down all over the world."

"Omg, I'm so happy it's you, I can’t think about the fact if it was Louis who was standing there." I said as I sighed with relief. He probably would start crying seeing us making out.