Part 6: Guess Who

*********SEVEN YEARS AND SOME MONTHS LATER**********

You wake to the sound of his soothing voice. He's singing a little tune he thought up the other night. You coo at him, looking up at his gorgeous smile. Feeling so thankful for the stable, safe, kind man beside you. As you admire his plump lips, his eyes meet yours. He chuckles and leans in for that special morning kiss you love. You ever so lightly kiss back and playfully push him away.

"Baby.. come here.. come sit on top of me."

"Oh? You want me to sit on you? Are you a chair, my good sir?"

He chuckles at your attempt at a posh accent and grabs your hand, bringing it over to his beautiful, smooth chest.

"I just want you to know how happy you make me.."

You blush at his words and lean in for another kiss. As you lean in, he begins gliding your hand down his chest, so you bite your lip instead of meeting his. You look down, watching your hand slowly being moved underneath the covers.

"I told you I wanted you to know how happy you make me." He grins and places your hand upon his rock-hard cock. You gasp and decide to stop playing innocent, giving into your desires and grabbing his cock, massaging it through his boxers.

"Fuck," he bites into the silence with an urgent moan. He takes a moment to lay his head back and enjoy your handiwork, licking his lips in satisfaction.

He looks up at you in a daze, enjoying your patient, firm massaging, then reaches his arm underneath of yours, taking a handful of titty. He squeezes your breasts ever so softly, giving each one a proper loving, then leans over and flicks his tongue along one of them, as you giggle with excitement.

"Fuck, your nipples are just so sweet and tasty. Makes me just want to-" he nibbles at your nipple. You gasp and push him away, climbing on top of him and taking control of the situation.

"Naughty boy! I ought to punish you for that." You pin his wrists onto the bed and begin to ferociously kiss him, sticking your tongue down his throat and wiggling it along his like the nasty girl you are. You begin to rock your hips against him, the need for clitoral stimulation overtaking you. You both groan out, he breaks free from your grasp and wraps his arm around your back, flipping you over and pinning you down.

"For fucks sake that was good!" You tease, he smiles before letting go of one of your arms, allowing his hand to finger fuck you like you need it.

"I'll show you what good is, princess." He places his thumb upon your clit softly, then slips his middle finger in your pussy. You jolt back, surprised and pleased beyond belief.

"Honey.. oh please just fuck me. I want that cock NOW."

He shakes his head no and chuckles as he begins to fuck you with two fingers now. You wiggle on them until he takes them out of you, and then slips them into his mouth.

"Oh that's fucking tasty.. no way I'm putting this cock in you without tasting it first."

You growl at him, loving the way he teases you. He looks down at you lovingly and asks you how you want it.

"Lay down."

He lays down beside you, grinning ear to ear. You stand above him on the bed, before squatting over his face so he can tongue fuck you like you want it, you whisper, "I'm sorry sir, is this seat taken?"

Before he could answer, you sit upon his face, his tongue finding its way inside your pussy. He tongue fucks you with urgency, needing to taste your sweetness. You grind on his tongue, causing it to slip out and glide up and down from your clit to your soaking wet vagina.

He welcomes this, taking a hold of your thighs and helping you grind your pussy into his face. Fuck, he could not get enough!

You fall forward a bit, losing your grasp on the bed frame. He takes this chance to push your head forward into the mattress and prop your ass up for him to munch on.

"You want this cock, baby? I want to feel it throb inside that tight pussy."

"Oh, yes, please! Fuck me like you mean it. HARD." He moans at the sound of your naughty words, and takes a hold of your beautiful ass. He gives it one good slap before sliding the tip into your pussy, finally giving you what you so desperately wanted.

Just then, as soon as he fits his cock inside you, Zayn bursts into the room, looking frantic.

"Hey GUYS! I- OH. Oh my god. Oh. FuCK. Sorry."

You both fall onto the bed and scramble to cover your bodies with the cover.

"Uh.. I -I'm so sorry and I'm gonna go so you can get dressed but hurry, this is serious."

"Serious enough that you had to burst into our room without knocking?!"

"Yes. That serious. It's him again. He's back.. and.. and I don't think he's okay this time. Get dressed. Sorry.." Zayn awkwardly backs out of the room.

You blankly stare at the door, then look into your lovers eyes. You can't read him.

"What do we do?"

"We deal with it," He says without changing his expression.

To be continued............................................................................................................................

Thank you so much for reading!! I will be updating this as I write this summer, since this whole pandemic thing has freed up some time for me. Though things are not so certain out in the real world right now, up in here things are about to get wild, sexy, and fun, for certain. Can you guess who the lucky man is? Please vote and comment- let me know if you like and if I should really commit to this!