Part 4: Honesty

You heard Liam call out Niall's name then a slam, it sounded like a door. Your conscience screamed at you for being such an idiot; you were ready to break down in tears.

Liam walked in only to be awkwardly stared at by you both. "Hey guys..," He cleared his throat. "What's up with Niall?"

"I think he's a bit angry at the moment.." You said rudely, the disgust in your voice was apparent.

"He's flustered that (Y/N) chose me, not him," Harry hissed, making it clear that you both don't want to be anywhere near Liam.

"Guys, listen. I'm so sorry for what I did, I feel horrible and that was out of character for me. But I can't help but love you (Y/N) you're perfect.. and I selfishly was willing to do anything to keep you for myself. I regret everything, and I pray that you ta-" You hugged Liam, he became speechless.

"Liam, I forgive you. What you said about me was awful, and you seriously need to never try any shit like this again, but you're forgiven. Harry made the big mistake here, but despite that I love Harry and neither you, nor anyone could ever separate us," You said meaning every word, all the while he was just hugging you taking you in, holding the back of your head that was pulled into his chest.

"Never," He whispered into your ear as Harry's face was all but amused.

"Ehhhheemm," Harry cleared his throat and your grasp on Liam was released. "Yea... bye Liam..." Harry forcefully but somewhat politley spoke, rushing him out. But you expected this, he was not going to forgive Liam anytime soon.

"Okay, I'll just be looking for Niall, I gotta make sure he doesn't get into any trouble." He turned, walking out and closing the door. You could hear Louis's and Zayn's questions from outside.

'Are they okay?'

'What happened?'

'Where did Niall go?'

'Should we check up on them?'

Luckily Liam apparently assured them and they did not enter Niall's room.

"I love you (Y/N)..." Harry spoke wrapping his arms around your waist. You were still angry at him but you didn't want anymore drama. You were in a whirlwind of emotions: you were happy, sad, angry, worried, disapointed, scared, and confused all at once. "Harry... I I don't know if I can be all touchy right now... I don't know if I can trust you yet..." You told him and he immediately pulled his arms back.

"I'm sorry babe I just missed you while on tour, and you're so beautiful and perfect, I love you." He smiled showing off those million dollar dimples as you blushed. "Harry how do you manage to make me fawn over you while being angry?!" You said sarcastically.

"It's just that boyish charm of mine," He joked. "You know you want all this," He gestured towards his body moving his arms up and down his torso while laughing. You giggled, holding your stomache in pain from so much laughing. It was then that you saw remorse in his eyes. You followed the aim of his glare and saw what he was staring at: your arm.

You had almost forgotten what just happened but as soon as you saw what he was looking at, you flinched. Memories flowed through your mind of the pain, flashes of his face flooded your eyes. Remembering the evil look he gave you just made you shiver, you slowly covered your arm, flinching at the sharp pain of just one simple touch.

"Babe..." Harry trailed off and you wanted to speak, but nothing came out. "Words can't express how sorry I am.. I never meant to hurt you and I would do anything to take it back."

Tears swelled up in his eyes as he reached for your hand. You stood there frozen, trying desperately not to cry. "I'm a monster.." his large, once destructive hand, lightly touched your bruised wrist.

You could not speak. You wanted to so badly, you wanted to say 'It's ok, I forgive you, I love you.' But you can't and even if you could, you wouldn't. Because it isn't ok and you don't want him to think it is, but when he said he's a monster you felt just terrible. He is not a monster, he is the one you love and you couldn't bare to see this once strong man, so broken.

He was a monster for a brief time. That monster will one day return and the cold hard truth is what you will have to accept. He has a monster within him, but he's not one now and for now that will just have to work.

You heard a sniffle from Harry as he stood there, lightly holding your wrist, crying. The look in his eyes was like getting shot 976 times in the heart. How could you be mad at him? HOW? You found the courage to move and lightly shroked his chin, he removed his eyes from your bruises. His eyes were red and puffy and you couldn't help but know he felt pity.

"I hate myself, I truly am so sorr-y," He sniffled. "I can't believe I even thought of hurting someone so innocent and broken. I.. I promised to fix and love you but I failed you. Why are you going to stay with me? I'm a piece of shit and I don't deserve you... You don't deserve pain, through your life you've received that and suffering and I.. I am no different than all those people who hurt you, because I did. I will never hurt you again... I just lost my temper but whose to say it won't happen again??? I can promise you anything and everything and mean it, but in the end you will expect me to break them, you will live in fear of your own lover. Why would you choose to do that?" He paused to touch your cheek.

"I am nothing, I will never ever forgive myself I hope you know that. You are perfect and It's not your fault, please know you have done nothing to deserve this. I don't want you to feel you're not good enough because.... you are! You are better than your past and your pain and I love you but why stay? Why stay with the past that will only bring you down?" He stopped not being able to choke out another word.

You couldn't even fathom the right words to say next but you didn't give time for your brain to think, you just spoke. What he said moved you in a way you've never been, you truly do love this man.

"Harry I love you more than life, yes you did hurt me but I choose to forgive and forget. If someone truly does love someone, they can look past the pain and the problems and just look forward. And that's what I'm choosing to do to you, I don't want you to feel ashamed of yourself because we all have our downfalls. And I am not perfect, I have done my fair share of bad things and I regret them but I do not look down on them. What we have now is what we should look on, I am choosing to forget the past because I love you more than I thought was possible.. Can you do the same?"

You didn't even wait for an answer as you lunged yourself at him giving him a kiss neither of you will ever forget.

The kiss was so passionate and loving that it felt as if the world stood still. The powerful attraction between you both felt like electricity pulsing through. It was only you and him, no problems, no world, just love. You melted under the kiss as it took over your whole body. It was by far the best kiss you ever shared with him and for a second the world was a better place. He paused, while his lips were still placed onto yours, like he wanted to savor the moment, to hold on a little longer, to linger.

You broke the kiss pulling away breathlessly. You could tell that you were both amazed at what you had both just experienced. You were fixated on each other, not removing eye contact. Harry took your hand and lightly walked with you still staring into your soul. You were being led out of Niall's room somewhere, but at this point none of it mattered.

You finally broke the gaze and you were in Harry's room. Sex was the last thing on your mind an hour ago but now making love was all that was left to do. The only logical thing to do for two people madly in love was this. And to be truthful this is what you wanted, it was going to be the magical, perfect, makeup sex you needed.