Part 2: Intensity

"And if I dont?!" He mocked, walking a step forward, anger leading him. You were suprised from how much fury was generating from him. Softening your voice you spoke once more, "Why don't you believe me Harry?"

"BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DID!! LIAM TOLD ME HIMSELF!!! AND YOU LYING ABOUT IT DOESN'T MAKE THE SITUATION ANY BETTER, SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST TELL THE TRUTH?!" He gripped your wrist and held it against the door that your back was pressed against. You looked away from him, fear overtaking you; but you didn't want to show him you were afraid.

You faced him in a second of bravery. "I'm not lying!" You said a little too harshly and his force on your wrist grew heavier. He looked into your eyes with distaste. You felt dirty, you felt hated, you felt... helpless.

You whimpered from the sudden pain. But Harry's eyes did not soften, there was no remorse that could be seen. He held his grip and you became scared of the man before you. You looked up at him pleadingly, not believing this moment was actually happening.

You attempted to wiggle your hand free of his, only making his handle on you tighter, so you cried out. He did not budge, just sat there staring at you with more anger than you've ever seen. Your head shouted at you to break free but your body was too weak. You knew he was so much stronger than you, but you never cared because you trusted Harry. This was not the Harry you knew, this was a monster driven by pain and uncertainty.

"Harry.. stop," you pleaded, trying to contain the shakiness in your words. You began to cry as you stood frozen under his grasp. You felt so helpless, so weak, you couldn't even look him in the eye.

His face was so close to you that you could smell his minty aftershave, a smell that was usually so wonderful, now smelled putrid. All you could think about was how the Harry you love, could do this to you.

His eyes flickered from yours to his hand that was currently trapping your wrist. For a moment you saw regret, his lips frowning, but it soon left as the veins in his throat bulged. "Don't play this 'I'm innocent' shit on me!!!!! You expect me to believe some whore over my best friend?!! You fucking cheated on me bitch!! I can't believe this, I fucking trusted you!" He screamed at your face spitting his displeasure through his teeth. His muscles in his arms flexed and his eyebrows came down to a point displaying how furious he was. You cowered your head down, looking so helpless.

Flinching, how frightend you are became apparent as he lifted his arm, still hooked onto your wrist and slammed it back into the door. You screamed, feeling so small, as he kept slamming it repeatedly. He seemed lost in his anger, you watched as his mind became clouded with hate and your arm began to feel weak, in agony, as you cried and yelped for forever, it seemed. It was strange how a minute could sometimes feel like an eternity.

You hadn't noticed the yelling of Harry's name until Zayn came bursting into the door knocking you and Harry over. Zayn quickly separated the two of you by grabbing Harry's arm and forcefully dragging him to the other side of the room. The boys followed after picking you up, Niall took notice of your arm and his eyes immediately darted to Harry's. The room sat in silence, not knowing what to say or do. Niall and Harry burned holes into each other's skulls. You stood, slumped over in pain. You felt like a wounded deer, so innocent and broken. You were still in a crying mess when Louis began to speak.

"Harry what the fuck were you doing! We could hear your screams from outside the bus!" Louis blared at him, he surprised even you with his tone of voice. Louis has never had the slightest anger with him, but now he could chew his head off.
"Louis get out of my face! How could you be defending that whore!??" He said pointing at you.

"Harry are you blind?!! You left bruises on the girl you love, I wish we would of come in earlier to stop you from making this terrible mistake! I'm just sickened by this. And to think we would've come in earlier too, but Liam thought it would be good to let you work your problems out, obviously NOT!" Niall struck Harry with his words like a fist pounding into his jaw.

Liams face became flushed, as Harry came to realization that he hurt you over something that may not even be true.

"I..," was all Harry could choke out and you understood that he was back to reality. But once again that only lasted a moment and his storm regrew. You looked away as he began to scream, too afraid to face the man that did this to you.

"LIAM HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, YOU LIED TO ME AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND!?! YOU MADE ME HURT (Y/N)!!" He stepped closer to Liam and raised an
accusing finger at him. "You're a piece of shit. Did you REALLY think that your lies would make everything "better", make her fall in love with you, and us break up? WELL THINK AGAIN, THIS, US, WE, ARE DONE!! AND YOU WILL NEVER EVEN THINK OF (Y/N) AGAIN, SHES MI-"

"Harry don't even think of blaming your own actions on Liam, maybe what he did was wrong but you seriously hurt her.. I don't even know you anymore!" Zayn yelled as Liam sat there drowning in guilt. You were just stunned. The boys all looked so disapointed in Harry, so ashamed of what he had done. You held your wrist nervously and your eyes fell to the floor, not having the courage to look anymore.

The look on his face pained you too much to watch any longer. Harrys face showed more than pain but it was an emotion you've never seen come from his godlike face: helplessness.