1.

Jada's POV

-dinggggg-
My alarm buzzed loudly in my ear. Oh what now? I said to myself as I shifted my body upwards looking out my window. Okay Jada, get out of bed. I said speaking to myself. I slid one foot after the other walking to my bathroom which is located in my bedroom. I took a look at myself in the mirror. Okay it's not that bad, we can fix this. I got undressed and hopped into my walk-in shower pressing the button to turn the water on. I washed my body and rinsed my hair. I got out going back to my mirror. Okay that's decent, at least you clean now. With my towel around me I grabbed my face care products and started cleaning my face then rinsed and dried. Perfect. I went back into my room and opened my closet. Ahh the hardest of the hardest. What am I going to wear. I spent a good twenty minutes looking for an outfit before I picked out a plain white crop top and some ripped jeans with my black and white striped vans.
"Jada! Are you ready?!" My sister called from downstairs.
"Here I come now." I said back.
I grabbed my purse and my lipgloss heading downstairs meeting Ari and Jayla at the door.
"You're not seriously wearing that are you?" I asked Ari.
"Here we go. You two are always judging. Ari you don't have a job. Ari you don't have a car. Ari ari Ari." She complained.
"Well I mean.." I started my sentence.
"Can y'all not today. Thanks, let's go." Jayla said walking out the door.
I got into the passenger seat and connected my phone to the Bluetooth.
"I thought backseat plays the music." Ari said.
"Girl shut the fuck up damn." I said getting irritated with her.
"I'm so sick of y'all treating me like this." She said.
"If y'all would shut up then nobody would feel no type of way." Jayla added while backing out the driveway. I turned the music up and logged into my Instagram making videos.

20 minutes later...

We pulled into GSU's campus and I got out the car. "See y'all whores later." I said walking into the building. I hated coming to this place but I refuse to end up like Ari. I walked into my class and sat down next to my friend lux.
"Girl I'm bout' to move out ugh." I complained. She turned to me and laughed.
"Child you've been saying that since you moved in." She said as we both laughed.
"No like seriously. She complains about every fucking thing yet she don't do nothing to better herself. She just follows Jayla like a fucking duck." I said laughing.
Lux punched my arm playfully and laughed.
"Girl you better stop." She said laughing.
A few seconds into the lesson the principal walked in and pulled the teacher outside the class.
"I bet she getting fired." I said to lux.
"Bitch she probably fucked one of these little ugly ass kids." Lux said trying to hide her laugh.
"BITCH!" I said loudly as we laughed.
Teacher walked back in and brought some weird light skin looking...girl? Boy? ... I don't even know what it was.
"Class this is Dominique. She is a new student and I want everyone to show her respect. You can have a seat next to Jada. Jada raise your hand." The teacher said.
"She know I'm not raising my hand right." I said to lux. She laughed and grabbed my hand putting it up for me.
"Bitch- oooh." I said to her as the girl/boy walked up to us.
"Excuse her. I'm lux." She said to the girl/boy reaching over me shaking her hand.
"I'm dom." The thing said. I felt so uncomfortable now. Why? Why couldn't she sit next to anybody else? Lux looked over at me and shook her head.
"So what's your major?" Lux asked dom.
"I don't have one yet. I'm just here." She replied.
"Well if you want to slide to this nursing shit. I can put you on." Lux said making heavy eye contact with dom. I'm so disgusted right now.
"Lux switch with me." I said. We got up and went to each other's seat. I just didn't want to be between them, it felt weird.
"I'll check nursing out." Dom said smiling as lux's smiled increased. I looked down at my phone staring at the time. Oh my god bell just ring for me please. Dom and Lux continued their conversation getting into more and more personal things.
"So you have no where to live?" Lux asked.
"No I do but it's just a house full of other girls of all ages but it's like foster care for older kids." Dom explained. I kind of had a sad moment for her but it only last for a minute but I guess Lux felt really bad with her soft hearted self.
"Damn that's crazy. You wanna come by today?" Lux asked.
I know. I Just know she's not flirting already.
"Uh I don't know. I have a strict curfew." Dom said.
"Tell me the time. I'll drive you home." Lux said.
This is giving me a headache. I got on my phone checking the time again. Yes. Ten more minutes.
"So your friend? She not friendly huh?" Dom said.
"No. I'm not." I replied with a slight attitude.
"She's bitchy to everyone. She'll come around." Lux said. I don't know why she lying to her.
She knows good and well I won't come
around. The bell rung and I couldn't be happier.
I got up and walked past lux and dom.
"What class you have next?" Lux asked her.
She reached into her back pocket pulling out the schedule.
"Uh..workshop." Dom said.
"Do you know where it is?" Lux asked.
"No but I'm sure it's easy to find." Dom answered.
"I'll show you come on." Lux said before they walked out.