Fighting First Love

First love is an amazing thing.

Most people find their first loves in high school, as did Lylah. She believes in her heart that her boyfriend is her one and only, her first love. They've been together for two years and are in their last year of high school with a bright future ahead. There are no secrets between them, which is why Lylah knows, though she may be his current love, she is not his first. That position belongs to a girl from his past, but not someone she has to worry about because he has moved on with her and he couldn't be happier.

So what happens to her perfect little world when a new student transfers to their school? A new student who happens to be a blast from her boyfriends past.

His first love.

Choices are made, hearts are broken, and new feelings are awakened.

Who will walk off hand in hand with Lylah to their happy ever after?

Her first love, or a new love...

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1571374-fighting-first-love

Most of us remember our first love and getting over first love is difficult. Lylah is an awesome chick. I love her brothers, they are crazy and slightly manwhorish. There were moments that made me laugh like crazy. So a definite must read.:)