4 || The dark oranged hair.

Ok so I was in a little bit of a writer's block but hey I'm back! After I read chapter 3 I've been getting more ideas, so now let's just begin the story.

Oh by the way you remember the dude that Hinata saw during the bicycle ride? He's gonna be involved in here.

■■■

Yachi Hitoka's POV [if you wanna know what pov means it means Point of View]

The principal announced that we will be going on a hiking trip up the mountains! This is totally gonna be fun!!!

Everyone got ready including Me, Hinata, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, and Kageyama!

We all parted our ways since first years, and second years are supposed to eat first while 3rd years are going to explore before us ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

While we are going to find something to eat amongst the streets we somehow bumped into Ennoshita and Narita, we greeted them and they greeted us back. While we are talking and walking looking for meat buns that Hinata obviously begged for us to help find we found Tanaka and Nishinoya sitting down on a bench, we asked them what's wrong and the answer they gave is.

"WE ARE WORRIED SICK FOR KIYOKO SAN!!"

"It isn't a surprise for you to be worried." Ennoshita chuckled

"I mean, Ennoshita senpai is right. " Yamaguchi said

We all smirked looking at how worried Tanaka and Nishinoya senpai is, we decided to go check on the 3rd years. Obviously Yamaguchi has to convince Tsukishima to come help us, and Hinata having to drag Kageyama to the nearest place to find drivers.

We managed to find someone who helps us drive there, well.. Hinata managed to find a woman with blond hair kinda, like Tanaka senpai's big sister but a more mature woman with long hair and a ponytail tied behind her back.

Hinata Shouyou's POV

I brought the woman who is a cashier at the Magic store to help us, I know it's a bad idea but I'm not sure who will be able to help us other than her. I did managed to convince her to pretend like she doesn't know me, it's harder than I expected since she always tells me to be myself but atleast I managed to convince her already.

The woman went to the parking lot and came to pick us up, she was driving a blue van with 2 pink stripes on it and a white flower near the part of the wheel.

How the van looks ↓

Kageyama and tsukishima is sitting in the 2nd row

Kageyama and tsukishima is sitting in the 2nd row. While Yachi is sitting in front, and Yamaguchi in the 3rd row with me.

These are the sitting positions.
● - Yachi hitoka [Left]
◆ - Kageyama Tobio [Left], Tsukishima Kei [Right]
♥︎ - Yamaguchi Tadashi [Right], Hinata Shouyou [Left]

● - Yachi hitoka [Left]◆ - Kageyama Tobio [Left], Tsukishima Kei [Right] ♥︎ - Yamaguchi Tadashi [Right], Hinata Shouyou [Left]

As we got on we realized we didn't catch the woman's name, Yamaguchi asks what her name was.

"Ma'm we didn't quite catch your name.."

"Hm? Ah, I oh! I'm Sadashi Akemi, you can call me Ake-san for short. I'm 22 years old."

"O-oh! Ok ma'm."

"Aww come on, freckle boy. Call me by my last name if you want."

"Oh! Well if you say so Sadashi-san."

"By the way, The blonde haired dude is Tsukishima Kei, the raven haired boy is Kageyama Tobio, That's Yachi Hitoka-" As Yamaguchi was about to introduce me, he got cut off by me.

"I'm Hinata Shouyou! And this is Yamaguchi Tadashi."

"Well, hello guys. Hope to be hanging with you some times!"

The woman now known as Ake-san will be joining the journey with us from now on.

Wow only 609 words this is a good place to end but I ain't gonna leave this short.

TIME SKIP [Yachi Hitoka's  POV]

Ake-san stopped at the hiking spot and told us that they won't allow people who are below 18, but they will allow us to go only if they had someone at the age of 18 or older to go with them.

Sadly Ake-san told us that she was busy and this is the most that she can do, so we decided to walk around the place and search for people who are at the age of 18 or older.

While I was searching for people with Tsukishima, and Hinata.

[Yamaguchi and Kageyama are searching at the other side]

We found a guy with dark orange hair and white stripes around his hair, we greeted him and he agreed to go with us.

He is such a nice person, this teaches me that I shouldn't judge others by their appearance ever again or should I..?

We called Kageyama and Yamaguchi to meet up at the entrance of the hiking spot, we greeted each-other and as we were about to enter the entrance the man grabbed on Hinata's arm and whispered into his ear.

Hinata shouyou's POV

The man held me by my arm softly and whispered to me.

"You seem familiar."

This brings me back to the bicycle incident, which made my body sent shivers through my spine. Luckily I kept my poker face.

I glared at him in the eyes. He let go of my arm, and we continued to walk up the hill admiring the trees and flowers, of course we are also looking for the 3rd years too.

OK OK OK.IM SORRY I DIDNT PUT ANY MAGIC IN HERE! NEXT CHAPTER! I PROMISEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Words count: 901