1 || Fieldtrip to Kamikochi!!

Just incase you don't know what mage is.
Also Kamikochi is a real place I didn't make that up thank very much ( ̄^ ̄)

I do not own haikyuu, or any characters in here but I do own the writing so don't underestimate my poor brain ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Yachi hitoka's POV

It was in the evening and everyone is doing great with their practice! No, their doing better! Asahi's spikes are on point, nishinoya's receives are amazing! Wow and it also seems sugawara and Daichi is brightened by this! Hinata and Kageyama are great partners they seem so happy! Even Tsukki cracks a tiny genuine smile! (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)

As I was about to take a seat on the bench because of how long I've been standing admiring others I saw a book lying randomly on the bench.

"Hm? What's this?" As I was grabbing the book and going to open it takeda sensei burst and open the doors, It gave me a sudden fright! Takeda sensei soon called over the players and tell them to sit down while Takeda sensei explains to coach Ukai about something. He nodded and began to ask kiyoko san to take some of the papers from the teacher's lounge.

Nobody's POV

"Alright everyone! Our school announced that we are going on a field trip to Kamikochi!" coach ukai
[its a real place so do some research after your done reading this, because it will be useful]

Everyone cheered with excitement "Ok everyone! Lets check the schedule." Daichi yelled while clapping. Kiyoko then walks in opening the doors with papers wrapped around her arms, she hands the papers to sugawara, daichi, coach ukai, and Takeda. While they read she hands some copies to Yachi and tells her to give them to the players.

"Alright! This is gonna be a field trip for high schoolers, not only you guys! This field trip will last 1 week so be sure to tell your parents your heading out. Also be sure to bring some money and 1 lunch box since your going to eat them while we are on the way." -Coach Ukai

"Don't forget to bring some things that will entertain you! This is a long trip!" -Sugawara

"And last but not least all the information you need to know is in the papers, if you have any questions ask Takeda, or me. Coach ukai will be busy scheduling things for us. While sugawara needs to prepare medkits since you guys are trouble makers." Daichi said looking at Tanaka and Nishinoya.

"You are dismissed! Be sure to not be late as some of you need to ride a bike 30 minutes across a hill.." coach ukai said looking at Hinata.

Yachi Hitoka's POV

Everyone went to change their clothes while some are ready to leave. Hinata then grabs the book I saw on the bench. So it was Hinata's book! I went to ask him what that book is about but he seems to shake it off. I think Hinata is interested in something other than volleyball! He also seems excited when they announced that we are going to Kamikochi.

Eh!? Who am I kidding, thats hinata I'm talking about! He's always excited! He loves meeting new people, I probably just watch too many Sherlock Holmes movies.

Hinata Shouyou's POV

That was close! I'd probably get teased if the team know I like things that aren't real. I wish magic was real.

I biked my way home but then I saw a guy with DARK orange hair with white strips.
I then started to blink hard thinking it was just my vision. The guy then stood in front of the streets a few meters away from me and my bike, I quickly stopped and crashed down.

I've got some bruises but at least I'm ok! All I need is bandages to wrap this up.
I stood back up and rode my back up the mountain thinking about what happened.

Nobody's POV

Hinata then came back home and quickly went to the shower, he then got some bandages and wrapped them.

And Hinata's POV again XD

After I'm done wrapping my arms I went to my bed and jumped high on to it. I giggled,

"I should do this more often."

I sat back up and went to do my routine, I grabbed a box from beneath my bed then open it.

Theres a big book inside of the box.

Nobody's POV

Hinata grabs the book and starts to open the page.

"Is magic real? Is magic real? Is magic real?" He repeated

He then sighs as he can't find anything in the book, Hinata then walks over to his desk and grabs a tiny notebook. He writes down and mumbled "39th time I chanted this, tomorrow it's going to be the 40th!" Hinata closes the book and turns off the lights.

▼▼▼

Hope you like this! This took me a couple of hours to write, I'm also sorry about the mistakes. I really need to work with my writing and grammar.

I was reading fanfictions and I thought of what would happen if Hinata is a mage, so I wrote this XD

I know people won't read, but who am I kidding? I should try! 10 reads is just enough to make me happy (╹◡╹)
Bye!!
Words Count: 888