2 || We feel SMALL!

Alright, it's pass 1 day since I wrote part 1, I'm writing this same book at night in the SAME day I PUBLISHED PART 1. But since I know the lazy old me, I will absolutely Publish this part 1 day after that. Ok! Lets get back to reading this shall we?  
■■■
Nobody's POV

Hinata woke up by the sound of his alarm clock, he groaned.

"What time is it?"

4:30 AM

"Dang! It seems I set the time to 4 AM by accident, welp more time for me to prepare!"

He walked up choosing his clothes for the field trip, then he put and arranged it on his [Now neat] bed.
Hinata then walk to the bathroom and carries a towel with him.

After done doing showering stuff!

Hinata comes out and wore his clothes, he went down stairs. Since it's 4 AM and obviously nobody in the house is awake Hinata decides to eat cereal for breakfast.
He walks out slowly closing the door since he doesn't want Natsu and the whole family awake.

He closed the door tightly and lock it with the spare key, He walked to his bike and rode off to school.

Once he arrives

Hinata puts down his bike locking it, he realized it's 6:21 AM which is close to the High Schoolers and others to arrive.

[Everyone will be at the meet up spot at 8:00 AM]

He is ready to wait so he grabs a book in his backpack, and starts to flip through pages and read on where he left off.

It has passed an hour and people are starting to arrive, the first he saw is obviously Kageyama, then Tanaka and Nishinoya, now down to Sugawara, Daichi and the others.

They all greeted eachother and start to sit down talking about how exciting this trip would be! Hinata doesn't want anyone to see him reading the book he was reading so he quickly hide it even before he sees Kageyama.

At 8:30 AM

Yachi Hitoka's POV

Everyone has arrived and they're all so many people with unfamiliar faces. It honestly scares me, but I want to experience new things too!

The vice principal announced that we will be splitting into groups. Honestly, it's just first years together, second years together, and third years together.

He also said that we can choose partners to stay together! This is a hard choice for me.. I don't know anyone here except Karasuno volleyball club, and the girls in my class!

Daichi Suddenly calls over Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Hinata, Kageyama, and me! He told us to stay together, and told Hinata and Yamaguchi to go bring some water bottles to prepare for us.

Once they are gone Daichi whisper to us, or well me to keep an eye on Hinata, Kageyama, and Tsukishima since they are quite troublesome. Tsukishima is a observant guy he heard us and let out an angry groan.

"Yamaguchi and Hinata is back so everyone is all set for the fieldtrip!" -Vice Principal

Everyone went in the big school bus, second years, and third years, are going to be in a different bus.
We all went inside and saw the back seats were left for 5 people. We looked at eachother. The two partners [Kageyama|Hinata] are fighting on who will get the window seat, Hinata won! Yamaguchi asks me if I want to sit near the window seat, I said if he wants to. Tsukishima ends up being in the middle while I'm next to the Left window seat and Yamaguchi next to me.

That trip was awkward, their were people talking and the bus was obviously crowded with people laughing and yelling. It was totally bad. I feel like, no. We feel like the smallest human beings ever! Even Tsukishima give off a worried look on if we will survive from this or not.

It is finally lunch time and we all grabbed our lunchboxes to eat, as we admire the view and trees surrounding us. Suddenly I see Yamaguchi and Kageyama drifting off to sleep, soon Hinata started to lean on Kageyama's shoulder snoozing happily, making Tsukishima smirk a little and took a picture as they fell asleep, since this is a rare incident I also took a video of them fast asleep. Yamaguchi then starts to mumble something, I think he's uncomfortable? He starts to find something that makes him calm.. Tsukishima's shirt. He holds it for a while and then lets it go.

I took a video of that too! I look up at Tsukishima and he's showing how embarrassed he was, he doesn't even realized I took one picture of them together.

I'm starting to ship them together, hmm.. what name should I give for this new ship?
YamaTsuki? HinaKage? Right! Kagehina, Tsukkiyama!

▼▼▼

I decided to put little ships together, there would be more like Dadchi x Sugamama, Nishinoya x Asahi, and so on!

Thank you for 6 reads, I'm swo happwy ;w;

By the way, I don't remember anything in this so if there's mistakes then I'm sorry!

Words Count: 851