~~Chapter 8~~ Meeting Hugh

Lily Yvette’s P.O.V

          Isabella and I walked to our next call she looked like she was somewhere else I don’t have the heart. LOL YES I DO! (Well now I do, heehee.) *Evil grin* I look over to Isabella she still in her own little word. I push her a-little she almost falls, I burst out laughing, I didn’t think she would almost fall I just wanted her to wake up. She looked at me something in her eyes tells me to run. And as the thought comes in to my head I do run, giggling.  

          “YOU BETTER RUN!” She yells, then suddenly, “I am going to go all Ginger Ninja on your ass!” She yelled. I burst out laughing at the thought, than I ran in to a wall, well I think it is a wall, it was hard rock hard.... I closed my eyes shut, I waited to fall flat on my bum but nothing happened. Actually I felt arm wrapped around me, electric shocks ran through my body. I opened my eyes, big bluey green eyes, they looked so happy and... loving? My heart just died a little. I felt loss in his eyes; it was like he was looking in to my soul. I shook my head if he could see in to my soul he would be scare.  The bluey green eyes guy stood me up right; he did it so gently like I was about to brake in to thousands of pieces. His black curly hair was somewhat in his eyes, he had tan skin and a cute biggish nose, full kissable lips. No! Wait what did I just.... nooooo no way. He smiled, I realize he is still holding on me.

          “T-th-thank you.” I tried to say, I can feel my face go red! Bloody hell! He chuckled and shook his head.

          “Anytime.” He said with a wink. I smiled trying to stop from giggling. It feels nice  in his arm, I feel safe and war- WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!?!? WHY IS HE STILL HOLDING ME?!?! I thought.

          “You’re still holding me.” I told him, I was more asking him.

          “I know.” He said with a cheeky grin, he sighed and then let me go. I looked down to the ground trying to hide my smile/ very red face. Suddenly I felt his finger tips by the side of my face, I flinched away. “I am sorry I was just trying to get your hair out of your beautiful face.” He said, I looked up at him like he was crazy.

I said and have him to two finger army salute, and walked away.

          “Hey wait!” I heard him call from behind me, he grabbed my wrist I flinched again. I really need to stop doing that! It’s just that well the only time someone would touch me or any contact with me was always ended up bad, as it me crying and bruise.  “Why do you keep on flinching?” He asked his voice soft and caring.

          “I guess I am just jumpy?” I said well it sounded more like a question. He just looked at me.

          “I will take you to class History.” He said about to put his arm around me but stopped, he took my time table and smiled. “You’re with me anyway.” He said and we walked to class, he stared at me the whole way. He opened the door for me, I gave him a unsure awkward smile.

          “Hugh you’re late.” The teacher exclaimed. He just smiled. Hugh, that is his name. For some reason when the teacher said his name I shivered but like a good shiver. Mmmmm weird.

          “It does seem like that Mrs Blow.” He said casually, taking my hand and led me to the two seats at the back, we passed Isabella she looked at me wide eye in shock, I sent her the same look. He pulled out a seat for me. We were just behind Isabella. What is his game? I thought looking at him; he just kept on smiling like he won a prize. I kinder want to slap him.