Continue

Her feet left the grown, “LILY!!” I yelled, I ran to the edge even with my vampiric speed I could not grab her in time I jumped in after her. She cannot die!! I chanted to myself. I started to swim under the water and I saw her! She didn’t hit the rocks! I grabbed hold of her and brought her to the shore in a matter of seconds. Quite legit a few seconds, I started to do CPA. Wake up come on! You can do this! I thought and said out loud. Even though I am not really kissing Lily but it still feels like it. Can you cont it if the person is a) not kissing you back and b) if there unconscious? Mmmmm.

Lily Yvette’s P.O.V

I was have an outer body expiries, I kept on telling my body to stop, don’t jump! Stupid! Now I am just in darkness, waiting. I have had a few dreams about Penelope, Patrick and Conner, it was a beautiful nightmare. They were chasing after me in the forest their eyes red and full of hunger, their speed was un human as well as their strength, but then something weird happen they opened their mouths and they had FANGS!! I thought they were going to kill me but then they slumped to their knees and bowing their heads. Great! Just great my friends a vampires! I know I probably should be scared but I am not what so ever. I don’t know why but I felt comfortable before when we were in the girls bathroom.  I have a feeling that they will not hurt me, and if they do I will come back a haunt their cold dead asses.

 I pretty sure I am dead, but wouldn’t I be in Heaven by now? No I can’t be dead, I will wake up, because I can’t die! I am being serious I cannot die. How I know that well that is a different story. I took a breath; bacon!!! Eggs!!! HASHBROWNS!!!! Filled my nose my mouth stated to water. I tried to open my eyes but no they are not going to open, it is like they had weights put on them. I am hungry! Open eyes open! I thought mentally getting angry at my eyes. I tried to open again yet again they are not opening. Rude! I thought, I tried to move my body, at less my body was listening to me. I slowly got up and shuffled over and follow my nose and having my hands stretched out in front of me.

*THUD*

I did not just walk in to a wall.... My eyes shot open. I ground. Oh so now you open! I thought. I looked around.

“Where the hell am I?” I muttered. I slowly followed my nose again to a small apartment kitchen. Where Penelope was standing over the stove, my stomach rumbled, I walked closer, she turned around.

“Lily?” She asked sounding shocked.

“No I am a ghost you killed my now I am haunting your vampiric ass.” I said sarcastically. I heard a deep chuckle.

“I told you that when she will be all sarcastic when she wakes up and I also said that she would wake up if you made breakfast.” I familiar Irish voice said, I turned around a giant Irish ginger was standing a few feet away bright messed up orangey red hair, and pail white skin, the hole combo if blinding. He was only in a pair of tight black jeans, no top, he is so bloody skinny! But with a little bit of muscle but still so damn white and skinny.

“DEMON!!!!!!!” I screamed and ran and jumped on him he cough me and spun me around.

“LILYVBEAR!!!!!!!!” He cheered, he set me down smiling, his eyes full of happiness. He has not changed at all.

“Sweet Mother Fucker My Eye My Innocent Eyes!” I heard Conner mock horror. I turned to Conner. Damon wrapped his arms around me in it a suffocating hug.   

“Your eyes fuck mothers? I don’t think they can be that innocent then.” I said.