~~Chapter 5~~ Demon boy , Lilyvbear

~*~*~Recap~*~*~

“Sweet Mother Fucker My Eye My Innocent Eyes!” I heard Conner mock horror. Lil turned to Conner. I wrapped my arms around her in it a suffocating hug.   

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~

“Your eyes fuck mothers? I don’t think they can be that innocent then.” She just said. We all burst out laughing! Little Lilyvbear is in there somewhere. It is weird hearing her swear though.

“Lil language!” I said tutting; she rolled her eyes and stepped out of my hug. She slapped me, I stepped back in shock.

“YOU IRISH BASTED WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?! NO NOTE NO PHONE CALL!!!” She yelled with an Irish accent, then slapped me again right across the cheek. I held my cheek. “I have been so worried I thought you died! I even called your aunt and do you know what she said she said that she didn’t know where you were really! You have been worrying everyone but no you don’t care! And you waltz in here calling me Lilyvbear and everything is forgiven and forgotten!?” She said still in the Irish accent, and then laughed out loud without humour. To be honest she is scaring the bajeebers out of me! I am 250 years old and I am scared of a sixteen year old! “Go call your aunt you Irish dim wit!” She shooed. The craziest thing is that I am now going to call my aunt now! That girl sounds and acts more like an Irish woman then an Irish woman!

Lilly Yvette’s P.O.V

          “Stupid Irish Demon Boy bastard.” I muttered and sat down where a big plat of food was, the others were just looking at me. I finished it within seconds, Damon walked back in.

          “You’re finished eating already?” He asked in disbelief.

          “Problem?” I asked. Standing up and put the plat in the sink, I walked up to him looking at him. Why is Damon friends with vampires? I mean I always call him Demon boy or just Demon but that is just a nickname. There is only one way to find out, I took hold of his wrist, it is so cold, I waited for a heartbeat..... still waiting....... still.......waiting. I took a deep breath. Damon has no heartbeat. Damon is a vampire.  “What dafq? You lying bastard!” I said in my Irish accent again letting go of his wrist. “You’re a vampire!” I accused, he gave me a weak smile.

          “Yeah.” He said sheepishly, “Lilyvbear-” I slapped him I could not handle it.

          “You lying bastard!” I said tears streaming down my face.

          “Oh Lil-” I walked away before he could finish. I felt his cold hand on my wrist and pulled me in to a hug. “Come on you knew deep inside you always knew.” He said. Yeah I did but you still didn’t tell me! You Irish poo bum head.  “I know I didn’t tell you but how could I? Oh hey there little one I am a vampire?”  He haft laugh.

          “Hey I am tall for my age thank you very much Mr giant ginger head!” I cringed then wrapped my arms around him.

          “Are we ok?” He asked sounding pleading. Awwww I can’t get mad at my Demon boy for long. I sighed.

          “Yeah.” I sighed. We stayed there for a while.

          “Are we all packed and ready the plane leaves in the morning.” Penelope’s voice came from around the corner. I pulled away from Damon and turned to look at her she had three suit cases and placed them on the floor. I looked at both of them and raised me eyebrow. Then Connor and Patrick came out with their suit cases.

          “What is this? What is happening? You’re leavening me!” I said, my voice broke at the end, my heart pounded my stomach dropped, He is leaveing me!! RUDE THAT BLOODY IRISH BARSTED!

          “No Silly Lilyvbear! We are taking you home! ... well home ish, we are going to England.” Damon said trying to calm me down. ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO ENGLAND! But I can’t.  

          “I can’t.” I said shaking my head.

          “Why not?” Patrick asked sounding disappointed he stood next to me.

          “My dad he would kill me. I cannot just leave.” I said looking at the ground.  I could hear a hiss cut the air coming from all four of them.  “Oh surround sound!” I tried to smile.

          “No you are not going to that evil pathetic human! He will kill you if you stay!” Patrick half yelled, I looked at him shocked.

          “Lilyvbear Steve he is not your dad.” Damon said I could see he was trying to fight his anger. WHAT!?!?!Who the hell have I been living with? Ewwewwewwewwewwewwewwewwweww!!!!  I have been staying with a guy that beats me every single day and I didn’t have to? He was not my dad? I called him that? I called that mother fucker dad! Oh Hell no! Oh HELL NO I HE WILL PAY! I looked down I was wearing a guys shirt. Mmm I need cloths.

          “Pen can I borrow something to wear I need to take care of something.” I asked, she took my hand and led me to a small bedroom; there was already black skinny jeans and a dark blue singlet top with a black leather jacket. She left me to get dress. I don’t look to bad if I do say so myself. I look at the time 10 pm. He will either be out or passed out. I walked out and grabbed a pair of black flats. Damon and Patrick had a worried look on their faces. “I will be back I am going to get some stuff.” I said and walked out of the door. I realize I do not know where I am. The door opened behind me. Patrick walked out.

          “I am coming.” He said I shrugged we got in to the car and drove in silents to my house. I stepped out and started to walk to the house. “I will come with you.” He said his eyes were black. Like I will argue with an angry vampire. I nodded, and slowly open the door and slipped in; sure enough he was passed out on the couch. I rolled my eyes and walked in to my room.