Chapter 2

Magic was sitting on his bed getting the video games and covering the floor with pillows and covers so they can sit on the floor. He had just walked back into his room from putting the extra blankets back into the hall closet.

He walked into his room and saw Mason sitting on his bed eating from a bag of chips.

"Hey! No eating on the bed! Get your butt on the floor!" Magic yelled when he saw Mason leaving crums and grease all over his bed. "Bro! My mom's gonna kill me if she sees the mess you left!"

"Chill man. I'm getting on the floor. You'll live!" Mason said getting up and getting on the floor. For a minute Magic just sat and starred at Mason. No real reason; Magic just stared. That is until Mason threw a pillow at him.

"You bet your ass I'll live. Now scoot over and let me sit." Magic said as he moved over to to Mason and sat down. When Magic sat down he got the remote that controls the lights and turned the lights off before getting the remote for the t.v and pressing play on the movie.

They were watching White Chicks and during the whole movie while Magic was laughing or saying his favorite lines along with the movie; Mason was watching Magic and thinking about all the things he wanted to do to Magic. Before Mason knew it; the movie was already over with and Magic was getting up to take another piss. When Magic left the room Mason flopped on the ground and Streached before getting up and cleaning up all their trash.

When Magic got back to the room he saw Mason bending over to pick up a bag of doritios. So deciding to play with his good o' pal. Magic walked up behind Mason and ran his finger down Mason's spine.

"Mmn That's it. Bend over for me. Oh yeah! Take it like a good little bitch!" He said laughing. Mason shook his head and laughed before deciding to play along.

"Yeah that's it! Give it to me!" Magic, while laughing; backed up and sat down holding his side. Mason grinned and sat down before joining Magic in laughing.

After they finish laughing they where layed out on Magic's bed looking at the ceiling in comfortable silence. Then Mason spoke.

"Hey man. This was fun and all but I gotta go. it's pretty late" he said while sitting up to get up to go.

"Nah man you can just sleep over." Magic said sitting up to. "You sure?" Mason asked looking at Magic. He sat back down when he saw his best friend nod.

Magic kick Mason and layed back down before closing his eyes to go to sleep. Mason sat there and looked at his crush. It's not unusual for them to sleep in the same bed. So wanting to make things seem like normal he layed down next to Magic and attempting to go to sleep knowing it was going to be an extremely uncomfortable night for him.